Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Lawyer arrests person off duty | Fail-RP | 820

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2022
Time of violation
19:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l6nP7f3dUYU

ReportedYou

Player
Player
I was on duty and wanted to change my name quickly and didn't have much time. There was no one at the entrance, so I went to the reception to talk to the NPC. (As one would do in real life.) The "lawyer" in beginner's clothes comes running after me, pretending to be a government employee, without showing me his ID or putting on a government armour. (I didn't know he worked for the government at all until then). When I ignored him (and was in dialogue) he arrested me WITHOUT VEST ON and OFFDUTY. This is clear FAIL-RP. On top of that, he is ONLY a lawyer, which means he can't actually RP technically arrest me either. I have never seen so much fail RP at the same time.

Because he arrested me, he also has to go to
"5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning" he must have a recording of it, which will also prove that he was not in uniform and acted wrongly.

Proof:
(You hear German in the Background, i was just talking to a friend.)

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Detain* you were also released, I was told by Jayden Hill and Lexi that we allowed to do such things

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
1.He is wearing beginner clothes (probably off duty) ?
2.No armor vest of his org neither did he show his ID to back up his words.
3.He didn't give 3 warnings before cuffing the person, or asked the person to step behind the gates.
4. How does the person know he is a gov employee if he doesn't have the appropriate costume.
5. Kirk Hammett said in the pov "you didnt ask to come inside" , how does a person he works there if he doesn't have anything that shows he works there on.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
1.He is wearing beginner clothes (probably off duty) ?
2.No armor vest of his org neither did he show his ID to back up his words.
3.He didn't give 3 warnings before cuffing the person, or asked the person to step behind the gates.
4. How does the person know he is a gov employee if he doesn't have the appropriate costume.
5. Kirk Hammett said in the pov "you didnt ask to come inside" , how does a person he works there if he doesn't have anything that shows he works there on.
1. I was told by jayden and lexi that it is fine to do so
2. Lawyers dont wear armor
3. Not required when trespassing a secure facility, also not 3 warnings
4. Not my problem
5. You arent meant to know, you wait at the gates.

I was not asked once to identify myself or show my ID. Not my problem.

Ducen Espoina

Player
Player
1. I was told by jayden and lexi that it is fine to do so
2. Lawyers dont wear armor
3. Not required when trespassing a secure facility, also not 3 warnings
4. Not my problem
5. You arent meant to know, you wait at the gates.

I was not asked once to identify myself or show my ID. Not my problem.
who hired you 😂 😂 You are off duty uniform ok wearing starter clothes and then asking him to leave with no awareness of him knowing you work there . And he is FIB so his jurisdiction are everywhere you clearly don’t know anything just shush.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
who hired you 😂 😂 You are off duty uniform ok wearing starter clothes and then asking him to leave with no awareness of him knowing you work there . And he is FIB so his jurisdiction are everywhere you clearly don’t know anything just shush.
Nope, his dept director came down and shouted at him because he should not have been changing his name whilst on duty, and that he was INDEED trespassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom