Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samantha Barnes
Administrators nickname
Syndra Pluxury
Date
Nov 10, 2022
Time
21:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/x9XMuKkMjZQ

Samantha989

Player
Player
Dear admins,

Today my family was in a fight with another family in Sandy. While they were getting shot at they were picking me up to get robbed. I did not really remember how to put my hands up so I mentioned that to them. As u can see in the POV they didnt say it to me and as soon as they did I put my hands up. After my hands were up, they were getting shot at and there was 0 guns pointed at me. I still stood there and had my hands up. After this I figured out that I was getting shot at with them next to me and I was running away.
In my opinion them trying to rob me while the focus is on shooting others, im not the one that should get punished for this.
And on the extra side of this, I lost 2 painted guns, which was not necessary at all

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Perfectly EXTREMLY correct decision Made by admin
a would add also warn for inviting of "own rules" with guns pointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom