Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pickle Tunahan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjGfM7C-fZM&ab_channel=Tunahan

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
You got a brain? We gave 5 second demands, then you put rdm in contact admin before anything happened, you intentionally punch me after we pointed guns giving you demands and now you crying about rdm rdm? Bro you should actually get punished for fearRP and self report about calling an admin for a situation that hasn't happened. So two punishments normally for you. Bro if you want to do this we can do this all day plus you had no reason to stay infront of our house and acting like a tough guy :D RDM? Bro you actually are so iq 0 tbh by posting this...

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Well we got another self snitch guys look here
1. Fear RP since we told you to leave the area with guns pointed at you and you punched a guy with a gun out aiming right after you got told to leave
2. Provoking for the fact that you come up to us and we tell you to leave and you don't seems like you want some type of reaction from us, proof of that is when you called a god for rdm when we didn't even shoot you trying to get us in trouble,
3. You heard me in game 1446 flatline your shit and I roasted you, why did you cut it? So you wont be embarrassed or what? People like you should not be able to play on this server.

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Well we got another self snitch guys look here
1. Fear RP since we told you to leave the area with guns pointed at you and you punched a guy with a gun out aiming right after you got told to leave
2. Provoking for the fact that you come up to us and we tell you to leave and you don't seems like you want some type of reaction from us, proof of that is when you called a god for rdm when we didn't even shoot you trying to get us in trouble,
3. You heard me in game 1446 flatline your shit and I roasted you, why did you cut it? So you wont be embarrassed or what? People like you should not be able to play on this server.
You shouldn't have exposed him like that? Who Let That Noob Be On A RP Server Like This Tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom