Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryan Jester
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
07:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LWzssw-J35c

Lucy West

Pro Player
Player
Please have a look into evidence. I don't know why his ID not visible after killing but I am sure He killed me.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
I did kill you...you shot me about 30 times at doc, i followed you through the entire city, you told me "you have 5 seconds to hop out" about 3 times in the whole endeavor. So, I did waht you said. I felt threatened and I hopped out and killed you? Please do not lie to the admins and say the dm was random. I was threatened and personally did not feel very fond of you insulting me, so I made a choice to defend myself and my pride. I understand your frustration but I followed rules :) <3 much love

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
I did kill you...you shot me about 30 times at doc, i followed you through the entire city, you told me "you have 5 seconds to hop out" about 3 times in the whole endeavor. So, I did waht you said. I felt threatened and I hopped out and killed you? Please do not lie to the admins and say the dm was random. I was threatened and personally did not feel very fond of you insulting me, so I made a choice to defend myself and my pride. I understand your frustration but I followed rules :) <3 much love
rdm implies that the killing was "random". mine was due to an rp reason. stay mad <3

if you would like to explain you shooting me for no reason at doc not even 3 minutes before, I would be happy to hear it

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
We shot you at the doc because your your shooting from outside the DOC gate to SAHP officers who were inside DOC that is why we shot you and I told you to come out of your vehicle as you were the suspect at doc trying to kill us and we never insulted you so don't say anything.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
We shot you at the doc because your your shooting from outside the DOC gate to SAHP officers who were inside DOC that is why we shot you and I told you to come out of your vehicle as you were the suspect at doc trying to kill us and we never insulted you so don't say anything.
I did not shoot into doc that was hte other guys. i dont even know them. Also your friend was being hostile toward me. I can show you my pov if you desire :) Please dont shoot for no reason next time. You sprayed at me for a solid minute before even talking and I never once pulled out a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom