Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas VonAggera
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 11, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/960682350319124491/1040640433111445575/image.png

Lucas Kovacs

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, I got banned for Gen Rule 1.7, I was confused that I get banned for 1.7 I tried to think about the last transactions I made and last things I gave to people, then I remember that I gave someone a neon shoes as a gift, I know that there a rule said don't give items more than 5m, but I didn't realized that the neon shoes was in that rule, I was trying to help my friend for his first luminous thing, I wasn't know that it's forbidden to do it and it's my bad that I gave him as a gift, I apologies that I break the rule by giving my friend the neon shoes as a gift, I hope you give me a second chance to play in GrandRP, I really paid lots of money while playing I was exited for the new server and the largest update ever, I want to complete the new update, I promise that when I got unban I will get the shoes back from the same guy and I will not break any more rules again, I hope you understand my situation and forgive me this time and give me a second chance to play in GrandRP.

Best regards
Lucas VonAggera

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Changed your ban to permanent as you received 27 mil for free and tried to hide it, swapping businesses/selling them and etc. So, probably, its 1.6 rule.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom