Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GYPAVELLI MASS RULE-BREAK | VDM / RDM / OOC Insults | IDs 4519, 14336, 44670, 94793, 94768, 91977

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dizzle West
Suspect ID
4519 14336 44670
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2021
Time of violation
3:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0svpALeB7A

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
IDs 4519, 14336, 44670, 94793, 94768, 91977
FROM GYPAVELLI FAMILY

RDM in city
VDM in city
OOC Insults
killing officers and civilians

Last edited:

dboy

Player
Player
this first 5 minute clip i dont even know why thats involved in the forum that was clearly RP you were pressing one of our guys about to aresst him and we came to help him

dboy

Player
Player
i will agree the last 1 minute clip my guys shouldnt have done that we talked to them about that and they do understand now this is there first rp city but i dont see why u included the first 5 minute clip that was clearly rp demands was given and you decided to not listen.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
I’m involved on the first clip I gave you clear demands and you draw a weapon... I can’t speak for the guy who jumped outta the car and started shooting you up.. second clip you are referring to RDM ect in a role play situation you should know this is mixing
Anything we do in game is meant for in game nothing we do is OOC or anything so no OOC insults from us it’s all meant icly

Last edited:

Nastytaker

Player
Player
this first 5 minute clip i dont even know why thats involved in the forum that was clearly RP you were pressing one of our guys about to aresst him and we came to help him
Well noone was getting arrested you just pulled up to a situation that had nothing to do with you, in city, yelling I'm gonna shoot I'm gonna shoot then started shooting, not much rp involved

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
I told you leave my guy alone or I’ll start shooting you have plenty of time to meet the demand... you didn’t leave him alone and then Processed to pull out a weapon... there was more than enough rp involved...

Nastytaker

Player
Player
I told you leave my guy alone or I’ll start shooting you have plenty of time to meet the demand... you didn’t leave him alone and then Processed to pull out a weapon... there was more than enough rp involved...
Your boy that was punching you while you were shooting? He clearly had no idea who you were

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
I’m involved on the first clip I gave you clear demands and you draw a weapon... I can’t speak for the guy who jumped outta the car and started shooting you up.. second clip you are referring to RDM ect in a role play situation you should know this is mixing
Anything we do in game is meant for in game nothing we do is OOC or anything so no OOC insults from us it’s all meant icly
In the first clip you clearly state youre going to open fire illegaly on LEOs in the middle of the city.
Feeling unsafe, I took out a weapon. And rightfully so, as literally within the same second my partner officer was shot in the face.

You are also suggesting at 3:50 in the first video where your family member says and I qoute
"You little Bussy, Get your Bussy Fucked, You Fuckin Bunch of Queers" that was meant to be ICly?
very interesting IC remarks to make.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
For context, I make a larger clip to showcase the fact that during a active police investigation, you and your family ran up on us and began the confrontation.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
"Your guy" aka Andrew Khan ID 93645, later confirmed he never knew who you even were.
That's why In the clip you see him punching you guys as you are RDMing us.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
In the first clip you clearly state youre going to open fire illegaly on LEOs in the middle of the city.
Feeling unsafe, I took out a weapon. And rightfully so, as literally within the same second my partner officer was shot in the face.

You are also suggesting at 3:50 in the first video where your family member says and I qoute
"You little Bussy, Get your Bussy Fucked, You Fuckin Bunch of Queers" that was meant to be ICly?
very interesting IC remarks to make.
I gave you more than enough opportunities to leave my guy alone and you failed too you comply with my demands so lethal force was used... not to meant pulling a weapon which is provoking..

And again if it was said in game it’s meant icly no offence ooc. it’s character to character you are choosing to take this to heart as well as you choose to mix and other things in your other videos on this report...

Referring to you comment about “my guy” this is up to you to launch an investigation icly toget to the bottom of it.. all I saw icly was a police officer Harassing one of my boys and I was driving by and saw it

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 4519 will receive punishment for Gen rule 6.15
ID 94793 will receive punishment for Gen rule 6.15
ID 4637 will receive punishment for Gen rule 6.15
ID 91977 will receive punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom