Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BenTen Changu
Suspect ID
3427 4705 6361 1285
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uZmMtmwRs

B3nTen

Player
Player
as you can see from the clip I am doing my race of the motorcycle club when at the height of the gutters after the mess he car ramming me and shoots me preventing me from continuing my race to which I tell him I am doing the race and I try to restart so as not to lose but nothing kills me then as if it were a doctor revives me I try to explain I am doing the club competition and I try to restart but nothing kills me again twice. admin ID 24 arrives but does nothing and leaves immediately. I wonder but is a killer also a doctor? in addition car ramming cannot be done I must say stop while I am in motion .... I ask for an answer from an admin thanks in the meantime 180 minutes of demorgan I have done them I lost the race and I also took insults from these subjects

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 3427 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 2739 will receive a punishment for Mixing

• GR 6.15 - When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom