Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Calipso Martin
Suspect ID
13540, 10879
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
20:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gy69ngg3r0

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
They all did Event Rule 1.1 and they killed me for no reason. Lately, I'm playing the game 2h per day because I'm busy with work IRL and just wanted to spend some quality time with my family members but I'm surprised by these guys behavior. There are enough parachutes for everyone but they still kill people so they can get more loot for themselves.

Please lock this for the curator of unofficial and please mute accounts for toxicity if needed.

Peak performance from your boys Burak. 👏

Burak Frost

Player
Player
Bro ER 1.1 for team fights. for example if you doing a biz war, you cant be team with the other families. But in this event if you not a state employee, you are fight against to state. everyone is alone there isnt a team. and there isnt a rule about "you cant shoot to family members in prison" but there is for bank robbery, you can check.

ER 1.13 Families are not allowed to kill other families members on purpose in aircraft carrier event and bank robbery. | Jail 120 min

so, you can kill the other guys in prison event, and i wanna say one more thing. this happening for 2-3 months, why you opened a forum when you died? btw yeah, peak performance from my friends. thanks.

lynxx22

Player
Player
They all did Event Rule 1.1 and they killed me for no reason. Lately, I'm playing the game 2h per day because I'm busy with work IRL and just wanted to spend some quality time with my family members but I'm surprised by these guys behavior. There are enough parachutes for everyone but they still kill people so they can get more loot for themselves.

Please lock this for the curator of unofficial and please mute accounts for toxicity if needed.

Peak performance from your boys Burak. 👏
Romeo You were killed by bolos for 2 months in prison but i didnt see ur post :D ah i think u spend some quality time with ur family when die to bolos :D

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
Bro ER 1.1 for team fights. for example if you doing a biz war, you cant be team with the other families. But in this event if you not a state employee, you are fight against to state. everyone is alone there isnt a team. and there isnt a rule about "you cant shoot to family members in prison" but there is for bank robbery, you can check.

ER 1.13 Families are not allowed to kill other families members on purpose in aircraft carrier event and bank robbery. | Jail 120 min

so, you can kill the other guys in prison event, and i wanna say one more thing. this happening for 2-3 months, why you opened a forum when you died? btw yeah, peak performance from my friends. thanks.
Upon speaking with one of your family members which I have respect towards him, I would like to close the forum.

It's just the fact that 10879 is being very toxic without any reason. Infamous, Relax and Yama didn't started to shoot other families. It's more like a gentleman's agreement to not shoot each other but it's whatever.... I think this should not be allowed (to kill other families) - we should play as a team but this is just my opinion.

Close this forum....

Bugs

Player
Player
They didnt only kill u romeo they killed several other families too.

Last edited:

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, In prison event it is allowed to kill other families

In event rule 1.13 it states that its forbidden to kill other families in aircraft and bank robbery​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom