Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - George
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT (ST)
4. Average online per day - 6 Hours + Been Less Lately Due To EN3. But Will Fully Dedicate me To EN1 If I get Leadership!
5. Your Discord - Woozy#0002
6. Your Nickname - Max Woozy
7. Your ID - 154775
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) During my time in the City I have always been interested in Legal Organizations, LSPD was the first place I went I climbed the ranks until I was Captain of HR during this time I learnt how the Organization should be run and also how to treat people. After this term ended is when I found FIB this was during Hank Volkov's term. Here I also started from the bottom and then a few weeks went by until I became a 00 Agent. With this came extensive knowledge of Law Enforcement and State Legislation and this was crucial to learn as it taught me everything I now know. After this term ended I stayed out of Legal Organizations this is when I became Marabunta Leader during this period I learnt the rules and also the illegal side of the city. After this White West became director of FIB where I became his Head Of Department this is where my career began I understood how to lead situations and how to get people to do stuff for you without threats. Soon after Davis Lawley became the FIB leader here I became his Chief of Staff gaining even more experience within LEO organizations. So with this, I now think I can become a leader and someone who people can look up to when they join LSPD and not go down as just another leader.

2) Secondly I want to draw attention to Past Leaders and what they have accomplished during their term I want to carry on what they have done whilst adding my changes to LSPD without tarnishing the key values of What it means to be a part of the LSPD. I saw how they ran the organization and how to make it a friendly environment for everyone and they don't feel left out during situations I want everyone to feel welcomed. I will do this by hopefully demolishing favouritism so people don't feel they are left behind this will give them the incentive to work and not just go on duty because they have to.

3) My final reason is, I'm, going to have 5 departments headed by the most experienced people I know, people I trust and know won't let me down. This brings major confidence within my organization and I don't have to worry about what they are doing and have to check in 24/7. This will give me much more time to focus on events such as store robberies and the numerous Globals dropped through out the day!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Maintain a positive and stable relationship with every other organization to ensure there is 0 conflict within our organization and also across all the over organization so they are always available to help and support this works both ways for us.

2) Assure there is always active units through out the day and also the night. I will do this by doing recruitment drives aimed at certain time zones and where we are the weakest during that time. This will boost our activity making us more notable and feared across the city.

3) I will also be changing up the Divisions and giving them free reign of their divisions so they can make it what they want and tailor it to them so they can work the best in certain situations.

4) Each rank will be earned and not given hopefully abolishing favouritism in LSPD. This will also make morale high knowing they really have something to work for.

5) I will also make sure that every officer is aware of the rules and state procedures and this will hopefully cut down on the organization warnings we will recieve.

Thank you very much for reading!
Best Regards-
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom