Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Umur_Ylmz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
22:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AHafWmT4CKw

UmurRosenberg

Player
Player
They attack our family house without doing pov all the time and we are so bored with this situation , the same players are constantly racist because Turkish , everything is available in pov.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
I had perfect reason to kill, you guys dropped my friend with the white skeleton clothes. Aswell as your fam members were shooting at us all while you were writing to admin we killed everyone becuase your entire fam was shooting at us while you were writing, don't report with fake stuff. And how is anything here RACIST? LMAO. You killed our member so we shot back

Daniel Vuitton

Player
Same players? I've never spoken to you before. Never even spoke to you yesterday except when you killed her. Tryna do fake reports

Daniel Vuitton

Player
+ you guys kileld fam member before we did anything, therefore we had a reason to shoot

UmurRosenberg

Player
Player
If you have a record, open a form and complain. You killed me and my friends without acting in front of my house and you always do this.

Srivathsav Adari

It Is What It Is
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 2755 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom