Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Michael Scofield
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Jun 18, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/p9lPan6

Madara Uchiha

Player
Player
So I went online and to my surprise I was banned for something I cant even do which is general rule 6.5
where it states: 6.5 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes.
I work in FiB and my designation doesn't even allow me to access the warehouse.

So now Alex sends me the ss saying I have Fib weapons on my personal warehouse and I sold stuff to someone and bans me for 60d
I have a few smgs from Fib and some tazer and vests and the ammo is from LOC (not all weapons in my warehouse were from fib)
Since I cant access the Fib warehouse I use the same weapon and armor the next day.
he claims that I sold them
if he proves I sold them I will accept my ban! BCZ I HAVENT SOLD ANY WEAPONS BE IT FROM FIB OR NOT.
I tell him the same and then he blocks me from discord without any explanation

having spent hours on something and being kicked for something I haven't even done is completely unfair.

how is having a few smgs and vests emptying the warehouse? and I have never used them for my personal purpose either!
I want a senior admin to look into this issue.
Thanks.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
All proves will be sent to my colleagues so other admin will review ur complain to have FAIR decision.

Madara Uchiha

Player
Player
So the day I was banned I was robbed by the Ballas in Ghetto while we were patrolling. I had to give them my stuff in situation of Fear RP. I also had SMG and ammo which they took since I was down during combat. You can check the date and time, after a while of that situation I had left the game. and when I relogged I was banned. Since Alex was more focused on claiming I "SOLD" them, This had slipped my mind earlier that I gave stuff to gang members during this encounter and now that I read other similar threads I found this evidence. Bodycam is being uploaded

Madara Uchiha

Player
Player
Proof

In the above video you can clearly see the date and time. whom I gave my stuff to, and other evidence regarding this.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After an investigation, we found stealing property from organization and selling it on the black market. It is forbidden on our server.
Final decision - Administrator made a right decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom