Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Anthony_Ferandez
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jun 18, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
No proof

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
I don't know why but I'm blocked by alex odd for general rules 6.5 for 60 days, i guess it's some kind of a mistake cause idk in what way i have broken this rule, can you please recheck and let me know about the same because I don't know why i am blocked. Please check this out and unblock me as i want to get back in the server.

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
Can someone please check upon this matter because I don't know what for I'm being blocked for playing in the server. Because i have seen this thing where people are getting banned today for the same reason even if they haven't done anything wrong, like if you guys are talking about the fib vest i have in my warehouse i have bought it off people and i resell it in the black market and make peofits off it, I'm in bloods and yet I don't have a single weapon or armour of bloods in my warehouse so i guess i must have been blocked because of the vest too. You guys can check the logs and everything, i have bought most of them from a guy or the blackmarket. Thanks for your time hope I'll get a fair resolution.

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
Please can any higher admin look into this as I'm being blocked from the server even tho I haven't done anything wrong and my entire day has been wasted in which i could have earned some more money in the game, i hope you'll look into the issue and get it resolved, thankyou.

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
It's been more than 24 hours since i post my first thread, can someone atleast gibe a reply about what's going on regarding the same?

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
Cause being blocked without reason and then not getting a response on the threads either, Grand has a pretty solid administration system, i totally wasn't expecting something like this from you guys, hope I'll get the compensation for the days I'm not being able to get in the server. Hope my issue will be resolved soon, i don't want any actions against Alex or anything i just want to get back to playing that's it.

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
After spending 200$ + on your account it getting blocked like this for no reason is not fun guys comeon and even not getting any support regarding the same, no replies nothing even tho i keep posting, sometimes it gets rejected for title and sometimes for some other thing and when everything is proper in the threads we just don't get a response, please do something about it.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On our server is forbidden to take items from organization to your own house. Please read the rule 6.5 properly. It is your responsibility to take care of your OWN account. As well it is forbidden to sell these items on the black market. It doesn't matter how many you spend money.
https://gta5grand.com/pdf/policy.pdf
Please familiarize with our policy and rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom