Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Edd Walid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2022
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JJxMhe2s8Vc

Garry Mars

Player
Player
Hello dear admins :

we helped this guys name : vladi . to buy a juice shop me and my brother gave him 2.5M .
we were happy after that he got busniss but . he made a promise to give it back when ever he can .

we waited like 3-4 days we talked to him he donated he had around 9M he didnt want to give back money i said no problem let dont be like this let him give it to me when ever he can .

he started sayiing some things doont even exist . he blocked when i asked him for moeny back you guys can check logs evrything that he never gave me back the money .
i can even send you Screen shots that he blocked me when i asked him about money to who ever admin is gonna review this .

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Your money is waiting for you few days you decided to argue with me and block me…you welcome come and take it any time…
I won’t mention what i helped you and your brother to buy cuz idc , i already gave you half of it to you and your brother the reat you didn’t took feel welcome to come n take it
Let admins get involved and make you take it i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom