Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh_Hope
Administrators nickname
Srivathsav_Adari
Date
Nov 12, 2022
Time
10:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/a3d05w

fozen

Player
Player
ID: 11860 started punching me and parent insulting i warned him to stop but he kept doing it so i pulled my gun out and killed him. Srivathsav Adari punsihed me for rdm cause i defended myself? and i lost 3 banadana mask that i have on me because of him. I don't get it all admins just say post ur pov on forum everytime then whats the reason that there is a button says call admin? Admins do nothing to get people out of their situation. No discrespect but admins of en3 is doing nothing then wrong punsihments.

fozen

Player
Player
Adsz1_4.png

admin is in the situation but says post pov to forums? man u were in the situation.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

You Received your answer about the Admins in DM's, and As you agreed its clarified now.
Regarding your Warning, This time it will be removed, but next time Demands must be given in English, not Turkish this is English Server.
ID 11860 Will Receive a Punishment for General Rule 3.2
ID 133 will Receive a Punishment for General Rule 3.1
ID 363 Will Receive a Punishment for General Rule 3.1

Any insults in another Language is Considered as OOC insulting, This is English Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom