Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hulk sippi
Administrators nickname
Srivathsav Adari
Date
Nov 12, 2022
Time
11:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/242547/

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
  1. i would like to appeal my warning due to me not rdming him he said "all in pov he shot me in gz" which is false i shot near him and i did not try to hit him and never hit him this is not rdm and i rammed in to him due to driving very fast and lagging pls could you review this and lmk asap.

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
i know i shouldnt have shot near him but i got angry because he starting irritating me and saying `Fuck you man Fuck you`

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
If i wanted to really kill him i would of carryed on shooting i wouldnt have stopped and go back!

Yonatan World

Player
Player
First you can see in the pov that the guy is doing mg talking in ooc while plsyin in ic
Second the guy need to have 1 min of pov
Third you can see the guy who shooted didnt even tried to shot him if he was trying you could see damage on the car on the window
Last its kinda rp cause the guy talked shit he said fuck you and to show rp he took the gun and gave him a warning shootes

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
First you can see in the pov that the guy is doing mg talking in ooc while plsyin in ic
Second the guy need to have 1 min of pov
Third you can see the guy who shooted didnt even tried to shot him if he was trying you could see damage on the car on the window
Last its kinda rp cause the guy talked shit he said fuck you and to show rp he took the gun and gave him a warning shootes
yeah brother :ROFLMAO:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

The punishment is correct, only the reason which admin wrote is mistaken, Reason of the Punishment is Shooting in a GZ, Parking Spots are GZ, and you are standing right in front of the NPC while shooting which is Considered a GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom