Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Federico Smoke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2022
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0id8j0

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
After a family raid i just went to ask how did they climb on the roof and this guy talks to me in italian because he knows me from italian server and starts talking shit about me and family, then he decides to call me "handicapped". I know it's in italian but you can ask italian Chief Admin or maybe some other guys that know italian to translate this very heavy insult.

Thank you for your evaluation

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
After a family raid i just went to ask how did they climb on the roof and this guy talks to me in italian because he knows me from italian server and starts talking shit about me and family, then he decides to call me "handicapped". I know it's in italian but you can ask italian Chief Admin or maybe some other guys that know italian to translate this very heavy insult.

Thank you for your evaluation
post full pov lol hold up we finish raid u came to us and started punching me for no reason i told u stop or u gonna continue and u said continue yes i did call u handicapped ic as u dont know how to climb a roof handicap / retard its not an ooc insult lmfao

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
SASASASASAEEEEEEEEEEWQ in this pov u can see he came to me after we finished raid started provoking me and 1 more fam member by punching us for no reason at all . he didnt post full pov of the situation / lying to admins
i don't need to lie to admins, if the full pov is needed i have it and can post it if admin is asking me, i posted the moment in which you called me handicapped and it wasn't ic insult, you can't call someone handicapped without being punished also if someone is punching you or whatever, i'm gonna post the entire pov where it can be seen that i came to you just to ask how you climbed the roof and you started talking like that to me, you are also lying to admins posting that pov and not the entire pov of the situation ;)

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
i don't need to lie to admins, if the full pov is needed i have it and can post it if admin is asking me, i posted the moment in which you called me handicapped and it wasn't ic insult, you can't call someone handicapped without being punished also if someone is punching you or whatever, i'm gonna post the entire pov where it can be seen that i came to you just to ask how you climbed the roof and you started talking like that to me, you are also lying to admins posting that pov and not the entire pov of the situation ;)
Since u are saying u have full pov post it then? So u are saying u didn’t come to me punching me non stop even after I told u to stop and u said no I wanna continue punching? Provoking? For no reason? Like I said retard is a ic insult not ooc but let’s wait for admin response

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Since u are saying u have full pov post it then? So u are saying u didn’t come to me punching me non stop even after I told u to stop and u said no I wanna continue punching? Provoking? For no reason? Like I said retard is a ic insult not ooc but let’s wait for admin response
as i said i can provide it if admin needs it, the word handicapped is still a word that you can't say whatever i did before, i came to ask you how you climbed on roof and you answered me by shouting and insulting me in italian, you started the fight and can't admit that... just shut up and wait admin to value this

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
as i said i can provide it if admin needs it, the word handicapped is still a word that you can't say whatever i did before, i came to ask you how you climbed on roof and you answered me by shouting and insulting me in italian, you started the fight and can't admit that... just shut up and wait admin to value this
Yes u can call someone retard and Mother Fuker in English servers like I said this is English server not Italian get used to English rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom