Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Michaelson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2022
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s2pS4UEdNhc

Andrew Morningstar

When darkness crawls in even the light falls in.
Player
I was towing trucks with one officer also, when these 2 guys came to us and were ramming our cars without a reason.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
you also RDMED that guy that was just in the car doing nothing lol nice self report.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Where is mg ? The guy who im talking to isn't even playing gta
I wouldn't know and it still doesn't matter, as LSPD you are supposed to help the public and not kill randomly so either way you just posted the fact that you decided to shoot the random white car at the start of your video. Kind of weird on your part, also you broke this state rule 1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organization should follow them. and 5.3 LSPD/SAHP/FIB could use weapons if a role-play situation requires it.

Ah and about the MG at 0:06, 0:36, 0:49, 0:52, 1:04, 1:11, 1:14, 1:30 (You clearly hear your friends voice twice, once on the radio and once on your discord), 2:18, 2:30 at your POV it clearly shows you out of range of your friend and you STILL hear him and you respond

So to sum it up for your "type" of brain You broke 4 rules, MG, RDM, and State rule's 1.8 and 5.3

Last edited:

Andrew Morningstar

When darkness crawls in even the light falls in.
Player
The guy in white car was ramming our tow trucks entire 5 min , he wasn't following our demands when we were telling him to stop ramming and leave that's the reason why i shoot , and also its not mg

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
Approved

ID 13610 will receive a punishment for Meta-Gaming
ID 1446 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom