Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Grand | Server #3 | DM ID 3941 | looks like he stole something from ID 10615

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2022
Time of violation
11:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rn392j

JmdogGames

Player
Player
Provide video, I witnessed him shooting at him as he left the bank, and was shooting at my direction, but I was behind the wall after.

I did not see any role play from ID 3941.
Though I don't know why he was shooting at the bank or someone who came out but seems scummy to wait for people to pull out money then shoot at them from across the street.

Hopefully ID 10615 reported him, if not I have put my report in on him as I could had been in the crossfire because he was shooting at the bank.

Ahmet_Dagdelen

Player
Player
Provide video, I witnessed him shooting at him as he left the bank, and was shooting at my direction, but I was behind the wall after.

I did not see any role play from ID 3941.
Though I don't know why he was shooting at the bank or someone who came out but seems scummy to wait for people to pull out money then shoot at them from across the street.

Hopefully ID 10615 reported him, if not I have put my report in on him as I could had been in the crossfire because he was shooting at the bank.
We solved the problem between us. There was a mistake due to a problem. The problem has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom