Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kothaer_Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2022
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TM8YdMICKh4

Kothaer_Sh

Co-Leader in Arabian Cartel Family.
Player
We were playing Turf 4vs4 and one of them 1 shot me and i'm dead, i hope you watch carefully and closely.

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Ok, i know you shot me but i want the POV from the other guy who shot me, also how you killed me and when im dead in your POV the "DEAD" word didn't appear??!!!
yo man, when you double hit someone (2 people hit at the same time) can happen that the “dead” doesn’t show up,it’s a sort of but, i can ensure you the guy is clean. Peace out

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 734, 1642 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
and the 4th person which I cannot see from your POV , let him send POV or else I will ask POV when I see his ID from other's POV eventually.

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 734, 1642 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
and the 4th person which I cannot see from your POV , let him send POV or else I will ask POV when I see his ID from other's POV eventually.
Hi Zessy, the other guys you need pov of are sleeping right now and they won't be able to send pov before the time you asked for, can they have some more hours to just be sure they are up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom