Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Swonts_Fujiwara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZtOt-PjTgTU

Skinner

Player
Player
ill show full pov to admin if needed on discord i have shit internet takes ages to upload full pov for me :) u mad cuz u lost u go in there with 4 people no scouts and come cry of hacking software im also available for pc check while show admin full pov of situation on discord nothing else to addon buddy GG try again but take 5 people next time so u dont come crying wasting people time

Swontss

Swonts
Player
ill show full pov to admin if needed on discord i have shit internet takes ages to upload full pov for me :) u mad cuz u lost u go in there with 4 people no scouts and come cry of hacking software im also available for pc check while show admin full pov of situation on discord nothing else to addon buddy GG try again but take 5 people next time so u dont come crying wasting people time
You don’t get strong again, send you full pov, even with a bad connection in 5-10 minutes it’s done.

Skinner

Player
Player
im very afraid :( omg lmao waiting for admin to respond like i said ill show admin full pov ur nobody to demand pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom