Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Snopi Fmily | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Family name : Snopi family

Family Owner : Nizar Sippi

Family House Number: 509

leader discord: Nizar Sippi#6331
ID : 1879

Family logo link :

Family T-shirt :

family history:
I was born in Morocco and living with my dad and my mom and my father is struggling to find a job in los santos. After waiting for many months we got good news that he got a job as a Police officer and we are moving to los santos. After spending 10 years in school I made some good friends but they are from gang backgrounds. Their father is a gangster. In 2018 I got admission in college. then after 2 years in 2020 i got a news of my father got killed by some gangster he was doing a sting operation with the help of my friend Osama's father and both of them got killed by same gang members after that incident Ali told me to take revenge and I want revenge to as we are from low class family we don't have that much money to survive and my father is the only one who earns then so we need money it doesn't matter if the money come from illegal or legal way i decided to quickly learned how to shoot well and stay out of trouble. We practiced day and night to become a better shooter while staying off the radar. After months of training and learning, We decided to make a new organization to kill all the people who were involved in that attack. but after sometime we get to know if we want to become rich we have to fight all the other organizations to take control over los santos. We decided everything together to improve the family. We quickly started out with a low profile house and cars and started recruiting and gaining members. We trained our members to become good shooters to help build the family reputation. After sometime the desi avengers family became more financially stable after that we moved onto a house in Mirror Park with more luxurious cars. Now we are focusing on how to become the best family with the best people ...

Family goals :
-Help people in the city.
- Multiple high value vehicles for the family garage
-Buying businesses and making good amounts of money.
-Become a top family in the city.

Family Rules:
1. Any family car used must be returned with a full tank for the next person | demotion or loss of privileges".
2. If Anyone steals from the family vehicles/warehouse | you will be blacklisted from the family
3. Family clothing must be worn in events or raids | dismissal 3 days
4. Family cars and trunks can be used for canisters or repair kits don't remove whats not yours | demotion
5. Must Follow all Grand-RP Rules | Dismissal from family

family ranks :
1: New Habibi

2: Good Man

3 : Shooter

4: Clapper

5: Loyal

6: Loyalist

7: Under Boss

8: Boss

9: Co Owner

10:Grand