Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel Whitee
Administrators nickname
Syndra Pluxury
Date
Nov 13, 2022
Time
14:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/242233/#post-866964

AvNi

Player
Player
Hello,
Today I received a demorgan for UB-Demands and I think that my punishment is incorrect.
I was near the ghetto border with my gang members and I saw that my gang members were giving demands to the people after the ghetto border.
After I saw that they got killed, I thought about what should I do, and because for my character the highest priority is gang members and family members, I immediately gave demand to the people that killed my friend to leave him. I don't think that this is unrealistic. If people are killing my friend I will be the first to try and save his life.
Another thing is that I didn't know that the area is of the killer's house, I was too far when he said that and I can only hear this now in the POV.
I am asking you to please reconsider the punishment.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Usually we give warning for non RP demands, so you are lucky​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom