Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ID 183 ID 2165 VDM to DM No roleplay No commands that I could hear.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai tarlo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hc6lol

JmdogGames

Player
Player
Killed again no roleplay leading to my death just a crash while I'm driving the correct side of the road and they are not.
I'm driving on the right side of the road, We crash, they reverse and jump out and shoot me, no role play.
I stopped and waited for the okay to drive off they never said shit, or I could not hear them but they jumped out and killed me.
If this is how this server is I'm leaving. there is no excuse for an ID like 183 to jump out and start shooting at me. He did not kill me but he was shooting me.

Normally when someone crashes into me we drive off no issues, or say something to each other then drive off.
This was the second time so far that someone has jumped out and just started shooting me when the crash is their fault not mine.

I played a total of 16 hours+ today in the server and had 2 massive issues, I was planning to do 20 hours, but this turns me away from continuing to be on the server when it's shoot first ask questions later.

Last edited:

Schtall

Player
Player
dude, you're walking around the ghetto area, there doesn't need to be an incident there for them to kill you, anyone can shoot anyone, I wish you'd open it and read the rules before playing for 16 hours

JmdogGames

Player
Player
dude, you're walking around the ghetto area, there doesn't need to be an incident there for them to kill you, anyone can shoot anyone, I wish you'd open it and read the rules before playing for 16 hours
I was not "walking", I was driving from the transport job? I did read the rules and it states you can't just shoot me. You have to give me demands 1.10, they never said anything on my end could had been the game, but I would had complied and left the area.

They also killed me while I was close to the purple skull HQ area I was not in the area but I was close.

I have not joined a gang yet. if it's my fault so be it, but I would like roleplay, not just shoot and say nothing and if it was allowed for you to shoot me I will take the L, I don't care about a W, I want to roleplay or at least have the chance to talk or say something like a few sentences before I'm shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom