Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Javi
2. Your Age --: 34
3. TIme zone --: PST (USA Pacific Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: JPrellezoDFS#7727
6. Your Nickname --: Richard Gravitas
7. Your ID --: 133949

Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) I have been playing in the city for 7-8 months now and the gang life is where this city is successful. I’ve been leader of Vagos for 60 days, finishing up Deputy term for Families, and had HC or Deputy experience in Marabunta, Bloods, and Ballas. Bloods has been cursed for too long and the beginning of my HC tenure started with Bloods. It only makes sense to become leader and make the gang on top once again.

b) The amount of emails, people I’ve met, people in city, etc. have told me to become leader once again as the best experience they’ve ever had has been when I was leader. The key is good deputies and I feel my leadership background plus the previous leaders behind me will make Bloods on top. As I mentioned, this is where is all began for me when I fell in love with gang life and I hope to bring the Vagos success to Bloods.

c) Bloods is a challenge with the HQ placement amongst other factors, but I was challenged as a first time leader when I took Vagos. I believe I ran one of the most successful gangs to ever be in the city and I believe I can do it again. We broke the city record for the most events ever with my second term in Vagos and I want to do it again with Bloods if given the opportunity. It was a great gang when I was with them and even though they haven’t finished a term as of late, I plan to change that.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will ensure everyone knows the rules and if they don't, we give them an adequate second chance with a de-ranking unless it's a massive rule break and multiple rule breaks in one situation. Everyone deserves a second chance for a small mistake. 15+ years in the city has kept the gangs I help lead out of trouble and I wish to continue to press that 15+ years age to join Bloods.

2. Events, Events, and More Events. The more events you have, the more recognition and activity the gang has. It’s obvious, but true. Gun store every day, 247 every day or every other day, FZ often, etc. Events bring more people and events make the RP more fun.

3. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber, etc.

4. A structured plan for interviewing new gang members. List of 5-10 questions that ensure they know the rules. If 15+ years old, you need 8/10 questions correct and if under this age, we can apply an exception if they get 9/10 questions right. We prefer 15+ , but we understand some may be on twinks or from other servers. I also plan to use the plan of "making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups or high command in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment." As mentioned, everyone deserves a second chance if a rule is broken and if it doesn't lead to a massive rule break.

5. Ensure a turf team that is active and will compete for 100% turfs.

6. Bring back good back good RP. For example, hostage situation, robberies, and other RP situations. I have this experience with my family and gang.

7. Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended.

8.Eliminate toxicity and ensure that there is zero tolerance for this.

9. I will make the gang I lead the most active gang in the city.

10. Push for 100% Turf or at least the majority of the Turf.

11. Collaboration with other gangs to form some alliances.

12. Work to solve issues in city first and try to take things to the forum as a LAST resort. I hate forums, but it’s a necessary evil. I won’t encourage rule breaks nor will we welcome it done to us, but forums should be a LAST resort.

13. 100% sprays multiple times per day

14. Have a structured plan in place to make Bloods on top again.

15. Have Deputies who can lead to more activity when I’m OOC.

I have the buy in from a lot in the city and I know if I'm given the chance, I will 100% push to make Bloods on top.

mr_white98

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Javi
2. Your Age --: 34
3. TIme zone --: PST (USA Pacific Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: JPrellezoDFS#7727
6. Your Nickname --: Richard Gravitas
7. Your ID --: 133949

Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) I have been playing in the city for 7-8 months now and the gang life is where this city is successful. I’ve been leader of Vagos for 60 days, finishing up Deputy term for Families, and had HC or Deputy experience in Marabunta, Bloods, and Ballas. Bloods has been cursed for too long and the beginning of my HC tenure started with Bloods. It only makes sense to become leader and make the gang on top once again.

b) The amount of emails, people I’ve met, people in city, etc. have told me to become leader once again as the best experience they’ve ever had has been when I was leader. The key is good deputies and I feel my leadership background plus the previous leaders behind me will make Bloods on top. As I mentioned, this is where is all began for me when I fell in love with gang life and I hope to bring the Vagos success to Bloods.

c) Bloods is a challenge with the HQ placement amongst other factors, but I was challenged as a first time leader when I took Vagos. I believe I ran one of the most successful gangs to ever be in the city and I believe I can do it again. We broke the city record for the most events ever with my second term in Vagos and I want to do it again with Bloods if given the opportunity. It was a great gang when I was with them and even though they haven’t finished a term as of late, I plan to change that.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will ensure everyone knows the rules and if they don't, we give them an adequate second chance with a de-ranking unless it's a massive rule break and multiple rule breaks in one situation. Everyone deserves a second chance for a small mistake. 15+ years in the city has kept the gangs I help lead out of trouble and I wish to continue to press that 15+ years age to join Bloods.

2. Events, Events, and More Events. The more events you have, the more recognition and activity the gang has. It’s obvious, but true. Gun store every day, 247 every day or every other day, FZ often, etc. Events bring more people and events make the RP more fun.

3. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber, etc.

4. A structured plan for interviewing new gang members. List of 5-10 questions that ensure they know the rules. If 15+ years old, you need 8/10 questions correct and if under this age, we can apply an exception if they get 9/10 questions right. We prefer 15+ , but we understand some may be on twinks or from other servers. I also plan to use the plan of "making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups or high command in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment." As mentioned, everyone deserves a second chance if a rule is broken and if it doesn't lead to a massive rule break.

5. Ensure a turf team that is active and will compete for 100% turfs.

6. Bring back good back good RP. For example, hostage situation, robberies, and other RP situations. I have this experience with my family and gang.

7. Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended.

8.Eliminate toxicity and ensure that there is zero tolerance for this.

9. I will make the gang I lead the most active gang in the city.

10. Push for 100% Turf or at least the majority of the Turf.

11. Collaboration with other gangs to form some alliances.

12. Work to solve issues in city first and try to take things to the forum as a LAST resort. I hate forums, but it’s a necessary evil. I won’t encourage rule breaks nor will we welcome it done to us, but forums should be a LAST resort.

13. 100% sprays multiple times per day

14. Have a structured plan in place to make Bloods on top again.

15. Have Deputies who can lead to more activity when I’m OOC.

I have the buy in from a lot in the city and I know if I'm given the chance, I will 100% push to make Bloods on top.
BIG VOUCH FOR EX SUCCESSFUL GANG LEADER

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
Best Leader ever i can imagine. This guy was Vagos leader for 2 terms, winning BM raid, winning every gang events. ++++ For Richi boy

Jone Snow

Player
Player
Best Leader ever I was with him when he was the vagos leader and he made it the beast gang ever so BIIIIG BIIG Vote for Richard GO Richard GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom