Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusuf Avsar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
23:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egiQFciMScI

Yusuf Avsar

Player
Player
They are trolling me ı have a ATM in their club when ı go there they are always shoot at me. I dont know what their problem is also they ambush me like they are buying the atm

Kalani Bahama

Player
Player
I was no buying the atm of any sort btw ask him for full pov it was provoked i own the club and he was giving me 5 seconds to leave at the ATM when i did nothing i can name things that he did wrong #1 Fear Rp #2 Provoking #3 Shooting in gs #4 Fl inn gz #5 Meta Gaming this guy pathetic ask for full pov youl litterally see

Kalani Bahama

Player
Player
I was no buying the atm of any sort btw ask him for full pov it was provoked i own the club and he was giving me 5 seconds to leave at the ATM when i did nothing i can name things that he did wrong #1 Fear Rp #2 Provoking #3 Shooting in gs #4 Fl inn gz this guy pathetic ask for full pov youl litterally see
and also as you can see on the vid he wanted the admin to see me shooting at him but lyingto the admin saying killing him for no reason i got a damn well good reason on my cam he lied to admin on his first report here he goes agaiun explaining a situation that diddent even exsist on his bodycam lol

Kalani Bahama

Player
Player
oh yea and also i asked you to leave and gave you 5 seconds when you came back so i had every right to Kill you and i was rping you wasent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom