Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Umur_Ylmz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
11:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6cBPT8myoGQ

Umur Czerwiński

Player
Player
While I was robbery with my friends, 778 id players and 2641 id players started shooting and VDMing us without taking the role. I shot the player 2641 because the perpetrator rp, then 778 id shot me with my friends before I got into the role and threw VDM. Everything is available in pov.

Wortex Bright

Player
Player
First of all, it is not seen that I am shooting in your pov, only the sound of fire is heard, you also say vdm, but you are in the middle of the road, how do you call it vdm, I accidentally hit you I was just on my way, you cut me off with your car and you are talking about vdm to me

Saylex Bright

B R I G H T
Player
You shoot after accidently hit by a car in the middle of the road and then die, is that a fair rp bro?

You are wrong here.

Umur Czerwiński

Player
Player
you shoot many times, you go to the current town side in the video and come again, there is nothing wrongly done here to vdm us
If you are registered, open the form.

Wortex Bright

Player
Player
I'm trying to understand why you fire at me and I come back for some reason you always jump in front of me in the middle of the road

Umur Czerwiński

Player
Player
Why are you prolonging and saying the same things? If you have a record, open a form, don't chatter here, the admin will evaluate the issue and reply, if something is wrong, open the form

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
Approved

ID 287 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

**For VDM it only occurred once so it could be an accident**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom