Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Baran
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4B2ugHAEbE

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
i did not no this was a raid and they was shooting at me from my fam house 2 doors away his pov is not 1 minute showing the full situation can you ask him to upload they was provoking on the hill. shooting at me so i returned fire

Last edited:

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
i was killed outside of the raid.
it clearly shows on your pov you cant enter the raid so that means you come back before 15 mins NLR rule Broke, and waiting outside the event you already died in, then shoot at me while im in my garden then upload the last 30 secs when you die, what a joker

Bugs

Player
Player
Bro your fam member is literally shooting at someone right in front of u in your own pov... how u gonna make forum post when your fam shot first..... Youre asked to be shot at when you already cease fire at someone outside a raid...

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
Bro your fam member is literally shooting at someone right in front of u in your own pov... how u gonna make forum post when your fam shot first..... Youre asked to be shot at when you already cease fire at someone outside a raid...
that is not my family member, the family you was raiding is not my family i lived next i am head of my own family you fool you was raiding someone else and started shooting me outside the event

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
Reviewing
i am about to upload my pov of them shooting me first you can see in my clip before he was killed they was shooting at me first so i engaged and i had no idea there was a raid going on as you can see in the clip provided check the Time of violation on my pov to his?

Arda Pasa

Player
Player
I'm not shooting at you bro. I'm just waiting because I'm out of the raid with a gun in my hand. Someone else shot at you but you're killing me.

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
I'm not shooting at you bro. I'm just waiting because I'm out of the raid with a gun in my hand. Someone else shot at you but you're killing me.
you was with the family and in the crowd of people shooting me what do you except, if someone your with is shooting me and your standing with them / next to them why stand there at the end of a raid you can no longer take part in that makes no sence you was just there making trouble like you do every day without fail,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom