Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM Multiple ID (I think They are , Aces Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albert_Pfunder
Suspect ID
808 + 14006 + 10354
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
20:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/91wDTGMgiJI

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
808 + 14006 + 10354 + 4060

I think they are Aces Family cause their car's owner is Johnathan Gacy . He is Founder of Aces Family and they were wearing same clothes.

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/229710/ [You can Check Aces Family's Outfit (it is same with who kill us)]

Images about outfits of this family :

Just i dead on there so my friends checked out Vehicles Vin Numbers for reach whoose car :

RDM :

VIN NUMBERS :

Nosees

EX Marabunta leader
Player
you got out of the car who was Fail Rp ing and failing to stop when we were pulling you other dumb fuck show whole clip not a little

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Yes i got out from the car because i said something to my friend "Bro , We should go to my waypoint" and he said "ohoo i can't go for here" so i got angry and get out from the car if there's a admin who can speak turkish it can verifiy it bro

Last edited:

lmnotkyle

Player
Player
Im id 14006 i happen to be at the seen where this RDM has being mistaken for another person as 2 minutes before we where in a fight because we tried to make someone pull over and then become a mad fight and at the time of the seen another car pull up so we thought he was apart of the family so we sort if hes gonna report for RDM maybe dont run into a gun fight and also requesting pov from when he pull up as he pull out the car acting like he was gonna smoke soo explain that

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
1 person kills you in your pov and you include the entire family? You went to an area where people were fighting and stopped your car why?

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
We were just wandering in villages , and you shot us , we did'nt do anything against you but you ... If you have a POV You can send it to this thread

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
There was 2 Man who shooting to me , other 1 person was driving over me there was 3 man , wearing same clothes , using family car

Rui Ace

Ex Curator
Player
this was during abandon components which you were trying to sneak up on stop trying to decieve admins, the pov shows the timestamp thats where abandon comps was at.

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Guys please be respectful while you are talking with other people . Moreover if you have POV which includes this scenes please upload it and i'm gonna watch it .

Mustafa Devlett

Player
Player
Sander Lanez , you only meant two people there, but there are three or more people there, two of them are shooting and one is trying to crush it with a car, after trying to crush it, it starts chasing the gray mercedes.

DracoPistolas

Player
Player
bro how u gonna report us first of all u didnt show full pov of the situation of us chasing u and telling u to pull over but your gonna show the part where u got killed and trying to flip the situation

Mustafa Devlett

Player
Player
how u gonna post a sceenshot at 20:17 and then show pov at 20:34

We had a war with you on the highway and we died as a result of that war and you won, we all went to the hospital there, then we took a screenshot of my side to prove that the clothes and ids are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom