Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Babs Gregor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2021
Time of violation
10:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt05WDtmYe0

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
G'day lads,

2 of us attended SAHP to obtain trespassing charges. (previously completed at SAHP in RP on numerous occasions)

ID: 107 did not RP, asked his officers to stop RP and threatened OOC to report us @1:50 in video provided.

3:14 officers actually continue to proceed with trespassing then stop..

Admin Darren was called in by ID:107 (who wanted us demorganed for Provoking) during RP which then Darren past to Shaun, who has now past to a senior curator of crime - with no outcome.

This video clearly shows ID:107 cant be bothered to RP the situation by asking his officers to stop, and threaten us with reporting at the beginning of our interaction.

Thankyou for your review.

Regards,

Babs

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Hello ID 107 here,
-If you are provoking us on purpose I'm not gonna RP with you.
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.

-You think its valid roleplay to run into the back of SAHP considering you have previously kidnapped our HC and start running around mocking us?

-In your POV you are clearly provoking 🤷
Also, You are in Los Santos Vagos (A gang) and you are not wearing 51%?

Ryan Slater

Player
Ethan,

At the point of your OOC threat there had been no mention of kidnapping. This is before any further interaction is Fail RP.

This is also not gang related activity :)

But whilst we on pick a part - why are your guys always in masks outside of events??

Ryan Slater

Player
Part of being part of law enforcement is to RP these situations which SAHP have always done...

This situation your officers were doing the right thing and taking control whilst you stood there and called "unfair", which you then proceeded to undo their work after they were going to take us for trespassing lol

Last edited:

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Ethan,

At the point of your OOC threat there had been no mention of kidnapping. This is before any further interaction is Fail RP.

This is also not gang related activity :)

But whilst we on pick a part - why are your guys always in masks outside of events??
1. It is clear from the start you are provoking
2. If you where to run threw FIB gates and do the same thing you would be demorgan
3. The person/s wearing masks where in swat and we just arrived back to HQ?

I am not gonna RP with people like you. You just sat at our HQ waiting for us and started running around. The RP in that isn't fun at all, Its unrealistic as fuck. If anything what your doing is very NonRP.

Last edited:

Ryan Slater

Player
1. It is clear from the start you are provoking
2. If you where to run threw FIB gates and do the same thing you would be demorgan
3. The person/s wearing masks where in swat and we just arrived back to HQ?

I am not gonna RP with people like you. You just sat at our HQ waiting for us and started running around. The RP in that isn't fun at all, Its unrealistic as fuck. If anything what your doing is very NonRP.

We RP every situation no matter how fun it is - that's the beauty of this city, we all take the good with the bad.

But to throw your toys out of the cot because you want to pick and choose is just laziness - especially when your officers were handling the situation well...

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
We RP every situation no matter how fun it is - that's the beauty of this city, we all take the good with the bad.

But to throw your toys out of the cot because you want to pick and choose is just laziness - especially when your officers were handling the situation well...
Let me explain, You are purposely doing this to irritate us (Provoking). RP in general is fun, I don't mind taking a L in RP. It's not that i'm not RPing because I don't "enjoy" it, its because what your doing is unrealistic and its NonRP taking in account the fact that you have previously taken us hostage and now you are running around our HQ. If you waited out front, rang the bell and said you wanted to hand yourself in I would have no problem with it but its the fact that you ran around the back of our HQ and provoked.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Read this and look at what you are doing in your POV.
Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.
:D

Krotch_Kutter

Player
Player
Hmmm, from a 3rd person perspective.
Here it is.

ID 16422 at 1.30 onwards RP-ly Trespassed.
Rule Broken:
N/A Continue RP.

ID 16422 During Trespass had no weapons/firearms shown and was not afraid to confront law enforcement SAHD.
Rule Broken:
Not clear.

ID 16422 Runs about during a criminal breech decreasing RP Standards (Non-RP)
Rule Broken:
Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a troll manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.

ID 16422 Continues to taunt law enforcers (Provoking)
Rule broken:
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.

ID 107 Recognizes Non-RP Breech at 1.51
However ID 107 should not use voice to convey the NRP Rule breech and should be using NRP Chat box.

ID 16422 Continues to taunt law enforcers (Provoking) 2nd time at 2.30
ID 11785 was trying to resume RP to increase immersion.
ID 16422 should not use voice to convey the message "Who fail RP" and should be using NRP Chat box.

ID 107 Recognizes multiple breeches and completely stops RP

Ryan Slater

Player
Let me explain, You are purposely doing this to irritate us (Provoking). RP in general is fun, I don't mind taking a L in RP. It's not that i'm not RPing because I don't "enjoy" it, its because what your doing is unrealistic and its NonRP taking in account the fact that you have previously taken us hostage and now you are running around our HQ. If you waited out front, rang the bell and said you wanted to hand yourself in I would have no problem with it but its the fact that you ran around the back of our HQ and provoked.
So you're now changing your accusation to NON-RP?

Provoking to irritate and provoking in RP interaction is very different.

In a world of gangs & cops these interactions happen all the time
- your emotions simply got the better of you this time and in turn you pulled the trigger to go OOC before any of the things you told the admins actually occurred

*Told us they took hostages - after your report statement
*Threatened an officer - after your report statement

Like I've said before your officers happily continued (even at points we helped the RE lethals) to the point the arrest was made, hence why this is a review against you for your actions at the start of the interaction.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • In all honesty I can punish the reporting party for provoking. There are many other ways to get arrested other than this, especially with a rp story of you kidnapping their HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom