Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Price
Administrators nickname
Cuca Ricci
Date
Nov 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/FxpAz0h

John Henry

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I got banned for using an Ak skin that was bigger than the original, a skin that I didn't know I had until the day of famwar, because I never use the Ak. I misinterpreted the latest announcement and weapon skin size rule change, and thought the change essentially applied to the revolver skin. That's why I didn't give due importance to the skin I had in the other weapons, I just checked if they gave me some kind of advantage like no recoil or tracers and it wasn't the case. I know I was wrong because I should have checked the skin´s size I had on all weapons and for that I'm very sorry.

I've been playing on the server since the beginning and I've always respected all kinds of rules, I've never used skins that give me any kind of advantage in gameplay and always fulfilled all pov requests and now I got banned for using a skin that didn't give me any kind of advantage other than size.

I'm very sorry and that's why I'm playing with the game as default as possible, and if necessary I can provide pov to confirm how I'm playing.

Since the beginning of the server I've always tried to comply and I intend to continue to respect all the rules, and I've always grinded to have everything I have, and that's why it's hard to lose everything for something that wasn't my intention at all.

I apologize for breaking the rule and i promise it won't happen again, I wish I had a chance as it was the first time I was banned.

thanks and greetings
John Henry

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence​

John Henry

Player
Player
Sorry if I misread what you asked for but here is an evidence of how I'm playing at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom