Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed ID 38434, ID 74717, ID 12555, ID 30451 Shooting before the Event and RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tee_Rogers
Suspect ID
38434, 74717, 12555
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2021
Time of violation
2 pm EST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTNdeCl29Lw

terozero

Player
Player
Greetings everyone, me and my accomplice Oti Baxwell took a stroll to the biz war when we approached the notorious slaughter gang and instead of seeing such a bright and warm welcome to this great event, they fucking SHOOT us !?!? i was given demands and then verbally harassed being told "fuck you" "suck my dick" for what being a normal civilian? The second video we were revived by their own member apologizing and we were shot before the event and dm'd again!! what fuck...

The first video shows ID 38434 and ID 74717 firing
The second video shows ID 12555 and ID 30451 firing.

Have good day guys.. (plz ignore juice wrld music)

Part 1:
Part 2:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
You were given demands to leave the area as you came to provoke us and you didn't stop so :D

terozero

Player
Player
screenie.PNG

screenie_2.PNG

1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn

Enough said :D

Koray Scott

Player
Player
First of all you was saying suck my D!ick and ruining our coms we gave you demands even if IT is not possible but its Just fucked up you was not leaving and IT was pretty annoying

terozero

Player
Player
This was the first time we had pulled up to your circle. You gave us less than 20 seconds to leave and I never said "suck my dick" soooo you might as well should have just not responded....

Koray Scott

Player
Player
This was the first time we had pulled up to your circle. You gave us less than 20 seconds to leave and I never said "suck my dick" soooo you might as well should have just not responded....
20 second or 10 seconds we gave you time to move but you keep being annoying so no shit we were shooting

terozero

Player
Player
Bro it doesn't matter goofy you cant give demands when we are both waiting for an event. You also can't kill like idk what you guys were on today.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro if you want a autograth just gotta ask you looking at me like im ur idol chill out buddy touch grass in it. You hanging around us like you have no friends kinda sad buddy.

terozero

Player
Player
:ROFLMAO: trust me no one is idolizing you, after all, why would I idolize a guy who couldn't even back up his words and 1v1 me for a million.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
:ROFLMAO: trust me no one is idolizing you, after all, why would I idolize a guy who couldn't even back up his words and 1v1 me for a million.
and yet you looked at me kinda sus, also said would 1v1 the 81k id but he would need to pass a pc check first and dont think he wants that.

terozero

Player
Player
:oops: shoutout to Deakin Storm for being accused for cheating by the most hated/most skilled gang, I'll let him know.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 12555 will receive a punishment for event rule 1.2
ID 38434 will receive a punishment for event rule 1.2

ID 3156 will receive a punishment for mixing

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom