Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Durk
Administrators nickname
Devarsh Thakur
Date
Nov 15, 2022
Time
08:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXnIwMhbCY

Lil Durk

Player
Player
I was banned for gen rule 4.1= Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks

But there was no advantage software used in advantage. I just downloaded the mod which was uploaded by grand rp media promoter "ItzFrolickz ". He said it is safe and has enquired an admin about it. if i could get more clarification about this situation it would be great.

JoshDior

smoking forum nerds daily
Player
when you have no death effect that also means you have no drug effect

Lil Durk

Player
Player
I didnt know about that and i just followed what was said ny the media promoter and im sure that i could see the drug effect. This was like the first time it didnt show the death effect or usually it does :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom