Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Verceti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 15, 2022
Time of violation
16:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bGiqQMyUNy8

LeoCage

Player
Player
I am writing there as a VAGOS DEPUTY .
We are committing a robbery there and we are in a role with legal organizations. Nothing is understood here, it is obvious that we are already in conflict with you there. Would you please not try to fool the admins and post a 1 min pov. To save time for the admins;
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude the report at this time
Provide minimum 1min POV
You have x hours to do so​

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
We are committing a robbery there and we are in a role with legal organizations. Nothing is understood here, it is obvious that we are already in conflict with you there. Would you please not try to fool the admins and post a 1 min pov. To save time for the admins;
Still have to give demands, regardless...

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Besides, in the nicest way possible, Im not trying to lie to admins im trying to understand why I got RDM d for flying and obvserving? if you can explain that I would appriciate it

LeoCage

Player
Player
We do not shoot you at random there, we already have a role with legal organizations.
RDM: Random Death Match

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
We do not shoot you at random there, we already have a role with legal organizations.
RDM: Random Death Match
Hmm not quite sure about that one, I flew there and you gunned me down, show me the RP? if u robbed me or something it would have been fair RP tbh but u just killed me for no reason = RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom