Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roy Wolf
Suspect ID
532, 1299, 432
Date of violation
Nov 15, 2022
Time of violation
16:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k-Uz1FP653o

Singham Vella

Player
Player
As i was recording my body cam these three guys come and said something to my leader but then actually they pull up their gun without any kind of IC issue and they said to my leader that it's your last warning say sorry or you are gonna be sorry my fam leader (sam wolf ) said why would i sorry if i did'nt did anything so then they started shooting on my Family
[10:46 PM]
but you can see the body cam as well

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
We gave him demands with while pointing 2 guns at him then he countinues to run away from us so we shot him.

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Also Show another minute after cutting the video when you start shooting us for no reason. you where not in the RP Situation and you started shooting us we where talking to the guy we killed

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
Also Show another minute after cutting the video when you start shooting us for no reason. you where not in the RP Situation and you started shooting us we where talking to the guy we killed
listen up you were shooting and giving the demand the demand was say sorry why should i even sorry man first tell me that and wow you were killing in my own fam house

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
listen up you were shooting and giving the demand the demand was say sorry why should i even sorry man first tell me that and wow you were killing in my own fam house
its not in your house and we also said "Don`t run don`t run" if you listen closely

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Also we in Cosa Nostra do not condone any rule breaks of our own family members we are always trying to make fun RP situations we do not have anything agianst your family or any in your family this is only for fun and if you would have any problem with the family you could always contact us. It doesn`t change our way of RP becouse your making a forum only gets yourself in trouble with the admins.

Mortall

IC Issue, call a taxi.
Player
Also we in Cosa Nostra do not condone any rule breaks of our own family members we are always trying to make fun RP situations we do not have anything agianst your family or any in your family this is only for fun and if you would have any problem with the family you could always contact us. It doesn`t change our way of RP becouse your making a forum only gets yourself in trouble with the admins.
if you are doing all of this for just fun then why are u making this trouble bigger and bigger instead of just being good to each other and finish all shit behind we did. Mortal Wolf,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom