Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5611

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 0000

Leader of ‘Marabunta

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?

One reason i wish to be the leader of this specific org is due to my extensive experience of being apart of Illegal organisations. I have been a deputy of many gangs and leader of a gang in the past on EN1. By doing so it has allowed me to see the ins and outs of whats required of a gang leader, and how the gang should be lead.
Firstly I will start by making a strict warning system to those who are inactive and don't pull up to gang. It will be something like this (1st warn - strike, 2nd Warn - Demotion, 3rd Warn - Kick). These warns can be removed if that person is seen active and helps the gang.
Secondly I will ensure that my turf team are up to schedule with all turfs and ensuring that they secure as much territories as possible. I will also ensure no rules are broken in the process.
Thirdly I will ensure that all graffiti's are always being resprayed with my gang colours. This will be done by creating a team responsible for doing sprays every hour.
Bonuses will also be issued for those who attend.

The second reason I wish to be the leader of this specific org is due to me wanting to make the most active gang in the city. This will be done by my specially chosen HC who have also been apart of many illegal orgs in the past. These HC will ensure all members of my gang will be out attending events, doing sprays, ghetto clapping etc. Also to minimize the amount of rules broken, an interview will be given to each person who wishes to join the gang upon arrival at the HQ to ensure everyone knows what they are doing.

Another one of my objectives will be to increase the amount of RP done with legal and illegal orgs. This will be done by store robberies, gun stores, hostage situations etc.
I will also increase RP between different illegal orgs too. This will be done by doing FZs together, hostage situations together, mutual agreements etc.

My Goals
My first goal is to achieve 100% Gang Turfs with my highly skilled team of shooters.
My second goal is to always ensure most if not all graffiti's belong to my gang
My third goal is to make sure my org is the most active in the city.

My Advice to improve RP
My advice to improve RP is by ensure that my org is always active doing sprays, store robberies, FZ's etc. I will also improve RP by creating more RP scenarios between different orgs by doing things such as hostage situations and mutual agreements.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5611

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 0000

Leader of ‘Marabunta

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?

One reason i wish to be the leader of this specific org is due to my extensive experience of being apart of Illegal organisations. I have been a deputy of many gangs and leader of a gang in the past on EN1. By doing so it has allowed me to see the ins and outs of whats required of a gang leader, and how the gang should be lead.
Firstly I will start by making a strict warning system to those who are inactive and don't pull up to gang. It will be something like this (1st warn - strike, 2nd Warn - Demotion, 3rd Warn - Kick). These warns can be removed if that person is seen active and helps the gang.
Secondly I will ensure that my turf team are up to schedule with all turfs and ensuring that they secure as much territories as possible. I will also ensure no rules are broken in the process.
Thirdly I will ensure that all graffiti's are always being resprayed with my gang colours. This will be done by creating a team responsible for doing sprays every hour.
Bonuses will also be issued for those who attend.

The second reason I wish to be the leader of this specific org is due to me wanting to make the most active gang in the city. This will be done by my specially chosen HC who have also been apart of many illegal orgs in the past. These HC will ensure all members of my gang will be out attending events, doing sprays, ghetto clapping etc. Also to minimize the amount of rules broken, an interview will be given to each person who wishes to join the gang upon arrival at the HQ to ensure everyone knows what they are doing.

Another one of my objectives will be to increase the amount of RP done with legal and illegal orgs. This will be done by store robberies, gun stores, hostage situations etc.
I will also increase RP between different illegal orgs too. This will be done by doing FZs together, hostage situations together, mutual agreements etc.

My Goals
My first goal is to achieve 100% Gang Turfs with my highly skilled team of shooters.
My second goal is to always ensure most if not all graffiti's belong to my gang
My third goal is to make sure my org is the most active in the city.

My Advice to improve RP
My advice to improve RP is by ensure that my org is always active doing sprays, store robberies, FZ's etc. I will also improve RP by creating more RP scenarios between different orgs by doing things such as hostage situations and mutual agreements.
My id is 2350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom