Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinsmoke Judge
Suspect ID
2728 + 1864 + 1921
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
23:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UcoaQ-Xm1B8

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
So i was hanging around with my family on my property the following suspects 1864 + 1921 + 2728 attacked us as you can see in the POV we fight back on my property. Especialy the Stranger 2728 which is a SAHP officer provoking us and after all he come back as an officer "SAHP" who doesnt have the rights to be doing "Police Men" work in the city. He is also acting wierd like puting handcuff and put into car like in 1 sec like taking me as a hostage. At all these guys need to get punished and also 2728 shouldnt do a job as a SAHP Officer or something like that. How is it possible that the suspect 2728 become officer when he is provoking others and start RDM in city he is acting like he doesnt have to do with the strangers and acting like he got the emergency call its fail RP metagaming and mixing.

Please watch the POVs in the following raw - Part 1 and than Part 2 both links are in the description

Part 1:
Part 2:

Last edited:

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 1921,1376 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 815 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.7 / Gen 6.15 / Gen 6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom