Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: USA Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Noli#5554
6. Your Nickname: Noli West
7. Your ID: 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : During my time in the city I have wrote many chapters throughout my life ! I started off not knowing anything about what I was doing and I was very frustrated. I joined my first family and joined a few gangs such as Vagos and Ballas gang. After joining the gangs I retired from them and moved on to organizations with my first being Life Invader. During my time in life invader I took the time to read a lot on the rules studying them as much as possible and I looked over maps of the city memorizing where locations where. From Life Invader I joined EMS and spent a few weeks in EMS then quite to go and do more illegal things in the city. Coming to more present day I have just joined the Government and I am climbing my ways up the ranks as I am currently a (USSS FPPD) agent. I have made many business deals in the city flipping cars, guns and many other items learning the systems and how things work and develop in the city. Meeting people in the city and learning how it works I have had a few people tell me that I should apply to become staff. Throughout the past couple of weeks I have had to think hard on it knowing that I will not be able to RP as a staff member. Sitting on that thought I have decided that I am ready and would like to take a chance to apply ! I love helping people and I know that I would be good when It comes to taking/dealing with tickets because I have fluent English speaking skills and I am a Christian person that shows love and is caring towards everyone no matter their differences. I believe I could help to strengthen the connection between the staff team bringing the team closer together allowing everyone on the team to know each other and assist one another in a mature and caring manner. I also have a general knowledge about what it takes to work on a staff team because of other games I have played and I believe that I could apply that knowledge to the team/community to make it stronger. The main reason I'd love to join staff/become an administrator is that I have a loving and caring heart for everyone. I want to be able to help people who need assistance or are struggling in the community and need some support. I want people to know that when they need help with something someone will always be there by their side to assist them. I want people to feel comfortable coming into the city knowing people will have someone by their side and that they can come into the city knowing it is a safe place for them to spend their time and get away from all the stress of the real world. I'd love to help serve this community because It will help me to gain experience and knowledge that I can use and apply to the real world. I have spoken to my family and talked to the city's government about how the city needs new administrators and they told me that I should apply because of my knowledge and experience from other games. If I become a staff I'd love to help people that break the rules to figure out a way not to and instead find something fun for them to do instead of just punishing them right away dependent on the situation and offenses that have been put in place. I have noticed how the staff team has been working extremely hard in the city to take care of 500-1000 people all at one time and I would love the chance to be a part of it and help them out too. I want to become an admin because I feel like this server needs help with guidance and I want to help be that form of guidance and help to the server for people in need. I know that being a part of a staff team is not just about the community and helping out new people on the server but it's also about helping your fellow staff team members with questions or regards that they have about the sever. Anyways, I would love to become an administrator to help the community and staff team grow so people can have an enjoyable time in our community. I want people to know that this is their community and everyone has all the chances in the world to help it grow and watch themselves grow with it. I want people to come here and know that they can have someone hold their hand the whole way through their journey and protect them knowing that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about in the community but just enjoy themselves. I have plans to help make this server a safe environment for everyone and I have other plans/ideas to help this server grow and be the best server it set out to be. When dealing with people or staff-related issues I am patient with people and let them talk first before I speak. I make sure that I get video evidence or other forms of evidence during tickets. Being once of the first three thousand people to join the server I have gotten the chance to see it grow and observe changes that need to be made ! I am willing to take tickets along with assisting those in need. I want to thank the staff team for allowing me to apply for a spot on the staff team to help make this server better than it already is. And I wish everyone the best regards throughout the rest of the application process!

2. What are your strengths? : I am a caring and loving person towards everyone. I tell the truth because it will only help me. I have much knowledge about staffing and the city/server. I have read all the rules of the city many times reviewing each one carefully. I am willing to dedicate much time to this server to help it grow. I am very fluent in English speaking skills. I can translate some languages for people like Spanish or Dutch. I have good knowledge of how actual hacking like Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking works and I know how to avoid being hacked. I am a person that does not give up but I go for things I want so If I don't get it on the first try I don't give up but I keep on trying. I am a talker I talk a ton and love talking to people. I have studied hard in school and have learned lots of useful skills I can apply to the staff team. I love helping people and I'm very patient when people are talking so that I don't interrupt them. I make sure to get any form of evidence during situations/tickets before I make the final call over a situation. I am a detailed and dedicated person so when I'm working on something I put time and effort into it making sure that I have a lot of information and detail in it. I'm good with working with people that are all ages no matter how old or young they are. I do not have a tolerance for bullying, racism, hackers or troller's ect I will shut the situation down no matter what and I will make sure there is a form of discipline or punishment involved according to the situation if not it will go to a higher up. I always use a body camera and make sure to get evidence of everything so if something happens to someone or me or I witness something I have evidence to back it up. I'm a good negotiator when needed and I will do what it takes to get something I want if necessary to a fair extension for everyone. I am a calm person and I highly respect higher-ups no matter to circumstances. I lessen and follow directions to higher-ups and do not ignore them. I have experience using administration tools and I know when and how to use them and that they are not made to be abused but there made to be used to help out and benefit the server and that they are used as tools to help you as an administrator. I am straightforward with people and everything I do is to help them and get them to progress further in our community. I am an extremely fast learner and I do what is asked of me. I am good at discussing things with people. I love to teach people how to do things and how things work. I know that there are a lot of kids that join the server and feel overwhelmed with how to get started or people bully them because they sound young and a strength that I have is that I care for them and I'd love to help them out. The last strength that I’d love to put out there is that when I want something done or someone tells me to do it or I want something I am going to go for it and won't give up till I revive what has been asked of me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy and sometimes I can't be in the server/city to help out but that's not all the time. If I'm dealing with a ticket and I have to punish someone sometimes they will get mad and start cursing at me or being really rude and I don't have a tolerance for that so sometimes I don't get mad but I will usually up the punishment do to them lashing out like that. I am a person who asks questions a ton and it can annoy people but the only reason I'm doing it is to help myself to gain knowledge on things. I am 14 so when taking staff to sit adults or little kids will curse at me or be rude because there mad that they got themselves in that situation, therefore, since I'm Christian I don't retaliate back instead I come up with a different solution. It is not hard to make me upset/not very happy because if something doesn't go the way I intended it to go it can be kind of upsetting to me but I get over it extremely quickly. My biggest weakness is that I am extremely detailed on things and I'm too honest about things so if you ask me something I am going to most likely tell the truth and be supper detailed about it. I can be stubborn on things If I have my mindset during a staff situation it will take a lot of information, begging, evidence or reasoning if you want to change your mind during the situation. I put a ton of work into my application, and I feel it is a lot for the recruiters to read, but I do it because I want the recruiters to know all about me to decide if I'm a good person for the team. I make mistakes on my application's a ton and I have to edit them a lot. I am straightforward and honest with people so if there not using common sense or not applying their brain to the situation I'm most likely going to question them about it or let them know about it. It is not hard to make me upset not like mad-wise but sad per se. It's hard on me when I put work into a server or application and get nothing out of it because it puts more stress on me and makes me think crazy hard. I show too much love to people and when I'm dealing with tickets sometimes punishments aren't my first resort but more of an apology and I give them a second chance sometimes. My last weakness is that I love the RP side of the server and even though I'm ready to move on to become staff I will still miss the RP.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: USA Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Noli#5554
6. Your Nickname: Noli West
7. Your ID: 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : During my time in the city I have wrote many chapters throughout my life ! I started off not knowing anything about what I was doing and I was very frustrated. I joined my first family and joined a few gangs such as Vagos and Ballas gang. After joining the gangs I retired from them and moved on to organizations with my first being Life Invader. During my time in life invader I took the time to read a lot on the rules studying them as much as possible and I looked over maps of the city memorizing where locations where. From Life Invader I joined EMS and spent a few weeks in EMS then quite to go and do more illegal things in the city. Coming to more present day I have just joined the Government and I am climbing my ways up the ranks as I am currently a (USSS FPPD) agent. I have made many business deals in the city flipping cars, guns and many other items learning the systems and how things work and develop in the city. Meeting people in the city and learning how it works I have had a few people tell me that I should apply to become staff. Throughout the past couple of weeks I have had to think hard on it knowing that I will not be able to RP as a staff member. Sitting on that thought I have decided that I am ready and would like to take a chance to apply ! I love helping people and I know that I would be good when It comes to taking/dealing with tickets because I have fluent English speaking skills and I am a Christian person that shows love and is caring towards everyone no matter their differences. I believe I could help to strengthen the connection between the staff team bringing the team closer together allowing everyone on the team to know each other and assist one another in a mature and caring manner. I also have a general knowledge about what it takes to work on a staff team because of other games I have played and I believe that I could apply that knowledge to the team/community to make it stronger. The main reason I'd love to join staff/become an administrator is that I have a loving and caring heart for everyone. I want to be able to help people who need assistance or are struggling in the community and need some support. I want people to know that when they need help with something someone will always be there by their side to assist them. I want people to feel comfortable coming into the city knowing people will have someone by their side and that they can come into the city knowing it is a safe place for them to spend their time and get away from all the stress of the real world. I'd love to help serve this community because It will help me to gain experience and knowledge that I can use and apply to the real world. I have spoken to my family and talked to the city's government about how the city needs new administrators and they told me that I should apply because of my knowledge and experience from other games. If I become a staff I'd love to help people that break the rules to figure out a way not to and instead find something fun for them to do instead of just punishing them right away dependent on the situation and offenses that have been put in place. I have noticed how the staff team has been working extremely hard in the city to take care of 500-1000 people all at one time and I would love the chance to be a part of it and help them out too. I want to become an admin because I feel like this server needs help with guidance and I want to help be that form of guidance and help to the server for people in need. I know that being a part of a staff team is not just about the community and helping out new people on the server but it's also about helping your fellow staff team members with questions or regards that they have about the sever. Anyways, I would love to become an administrator to help the community and staff team grow so people can have an enjoyable time in our community. I want people to know that this is their community and everyone has all the chances in the world to help it grow and watch themselves grow with it. I want people to come here and know that they can have someone hold their hand the whole way through their journey and protect them knowing that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about in the community but just enjoy themselves. I have plans to help make this server a safe environment for everyone and I have other plans/ideas to help this server grow and be the best server it set out to be. When dealing with people or staff-related issues I am patient with people and let them talk first before I speak. I make sure that I get video evidence or other forms of evidence during tickets. Being once of the first three thousand people to join the server I have gotten the chance to see it grow and observe changes that need to be made ! I am willing to take tickets along with assisting those in need. I want to thank the staff team for allowing me to apply for a spot on the staff team to help make this server better than it already is. And I wish everyone the best regards throughout the rest of the application process!

2. What are your strengths? : I am a caring and loving person towards everyone. I tell the truth because it will only help me. I have much knowledge about staffing and the city/server. I have read all the rules of the city many times reviewing each one carefully. I am willing to dedicate much time to this server to help it grow. I am very fluent in English speaking skills. I can translate some languages for people like Spanish or Dutch. I have good knowledge of how actual hacking like Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking works and I know how to avoid being hacked. I am a person that does not give up but I go for things I want so If I don't get it on the first try I don't give up but I keep on trying. I am a talker I talk a ton and love talking to people. I have studied hard in school and have learned lots of useful skills I can apply to the staff team. I love helping people and I'm very patient when people are talking so that I don't interrupt them. I make sure to get any form of evidence during situations/tickets before I make the final call over a situation. I am a detailed and dedicated person so when I'm working on something I put time and effort into it making sure that I have a lot of information and detail in it. I'm good with working with people that are all ages no matter how old or young they are. I do not have a tolerance for bullying, racism, hackers or troller's ect I will shut the situation down no matter what and I will make sure there is a form of discipline or punishment involved according to the situation if not it will go to a higher up. I always use a body camera and make sure to get evidence of everything so if something happens to someone or me or I witness something I have evidence to back it up. I'm a good negotiator when needed and I will do what it takes to get something I want if necessary to a fair extension for everyone. I am a calm person and I highly respect higher-ups no matter to circumstances. I lessen and follow directions to higher-ups and do not ignore them. I have experience using administration tools and I know when and how to use them and that they are not made to be abused but there made to be used to help out and benefit the server and that they are used as tools to help you as an administrator. I am straightforward with people and everything I do is to help them and get them to progress further in our community. I am an extremely fast learner and I do what is asked of me. I am good at discussing things with people. I love to teach people how to do things and how things work. I know that there are a lot of kids that join the server and feel overwhelmed with how to get started or people bully them because they sound young and a strength that I have is that I care for them and I'd love to help them out. The last strength that I’d love to put out there is that when I want something done or someone tells me to do it or I want something I am going to go for it and won't give up till I revive what has been asked of me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy and sometimes I can't be in the server/city to help out but that's not all the time. If I'm dealing with a ticket and I have to punish someone sometimes they will get mad and start cursing at me or being really rude and I don't have a tolerance for that so sometimes I don't get mad but I will usually up the punishment do to them lashing out like that. I am a person who asks questions a ton and it can annoy people but the only reason I'm doing it is to help myself to gain knowledge on things. I am 14 so when taking staff to sit adults or little kids will curse at me or be rude because there mad that they got themselves in that situation, therefore, since I'm Christian I don't retaliate back instead I come up with a different solution. It is not hard to make me upset/not very happy because if something doesn't go the way I intended it to go it can be kind of upsetting to me but I get over it extremely quickly. My biggest weakness is that I am extremely detailed on things and I'm too honest about things so if you ask me something I am going to most likely tell the truth and be supper detailed about it. I can be stubborn on things If I have my mindset during a staff situation it will take a lot of information, begging, evidence or reasoning if you want to change your mind during the situation. I put a ton of work into my application, and I feel it is a lot for the recruiters to read, but I do it because I want the recruiters to know all about me to decide if I'm a good person for the team. I make mistakes on my application's a ton and I have to edit them a lot. I am straightforward and honest with people so if there not using common sense or not applying their brain to the situation I'm most likely going to question them about it or let them know about it. It is not hard to make me upset not like mad-wise but sad per se. It's hard on me when I put work into a server or application and get nothing out of it because it puts more stress on me and makes me think crazy hard. I show too much love to people and when I'm dealing with tickets sometimes punishments aren't my first resort but more of an apology and I give them a second chance sometimes. My last weakness is that I love the RP side of the server and even though I'm ready to move on to become staff I will still miss the RP.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes
In the 3rd section (What are your greatest weaknesses) I accidently said that I am 14 in one of the sentences and I just wanted to clear up that I am 15 so you guys aren't confused !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom