Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eduardo Sheikh
Administrators nickname
Begu Escobar
Date
Nov 16, 2022
Time
12:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/246088/

Demontime

Player
Player
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/246088/ The admin Begu Escobar answered this thread by giving me a warn and 120 min jail for UB demands and DM in city. First of all, we were there and threatening them because we have previous experience with this family. One of their members said " I dont think you were in bank robbery, chill baby, chill, now fuck off" mocking us for not having a level 3 family yet and also saying fuck off. To this i filed a demand which was to say sorry for what he said, which is more than realistic for a member of a criminal family to say. That eliminates the UB demands charge. Also since that was a very realistic demand for a member of a criminal family, it wasnt DM in city, since i gave demands which he did not follow.

Furthermore, i never condone rule breaks, and im for the RP in the city. I always try to involve myself in RP situations like this, but unfortunately thats gonna be cut short for 7 days.

Demontime

Player
Player
Also the guy recording didnt show up before we had already talked, so everything wasnt even heard on the bodycam.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Warning will be removed this time, Jail time will stay, you cannot go to their place of living and give them demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom