Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krithi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Chaithu
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: Captain Rolex#1158
6. Your Nickname: Captain Rolex
7. Your ID: 70160

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side
* Deputy-Bloods
* Vagos - Warlord
* Families - Warlord

From Legal Side
* Chief of Staff - SAHP
* CMD SGT Major - NG
* Elite SSA 1 - FIB

1. I was mostly working on all ORG's to gain more experience and I was been in crime side for a long time than legal and It's time to show up my all experience by becoming a leader of BALLAS I was been in ballas and saw very negligence from deputies or HC's as they came to BALLAS to sit and eat and If they do any event's like store's , hostage's they break many rules that get's a easy warn to ORG and deputies also make's a way to get warn to gang and they are not responsible if they get a chance to lead and to make gang on top and they take it as a silly thing and I was thinking this should not be repeated again and again BALLAS was getting very fast disband and I never see BALLAS completed their full term and I was here to prove myself that I can deserve this and to complete my term very smooth and clean with no warn's

2. BALLAS only the ORG which have great base I mean HQ and BALLAS was having a huge respect from my side and people who live in city and I love violet and as all are getting chance to prove themselves but they are not using the chance they take it as a silly thing but If someone trust us give us a chance to prove ourselves we need to utilize that chance we should not break the trust what was given by other's to us to lead and I love ballas I never like if ballas is down or something like that I want to change this and make BALLAS as a active gang and to be on TOP (BALLAS ON TOP!)

3. As when I was new to city it was my first ORG that I hopped in and they gave me a chance and made me strong in city and they teach all rule's about the gang's and related to gang then I fixed that I should never leave my gang and I should be a backbone of my gang but suddenly it got disbanned for some reason's and I was alone when It got disbanned then I started working in all ORG's and learn thing's from all until I get confidence in every ORG and I was back to my gang to make it on top and every newbies who came to city have some goals like rob or stuff like that and we are going to do the same from BALLAS and to help everyone and it should me named as BALLAS ON TOP and everyone should have respect on BALLAS and BALLAS helped me a lot it's time to get back and make BALLAS ON TOP

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Actively participating in Grafitti (Making spray team active)
- Making turf's completely without even a single mistake
-Expanding RP in RP situation's like store's and hostage's by negotiating with LEO's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every ballas by teaching them every rules related to BALLAS (gang's0
-Making BALLAS ON TOP!

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!
signing off thank's again

JLoco.

Player
Seems like a decent application that I can get behind, good luck.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
He deserves it 👍
6aGpWpS.jpg

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
+++ I was in bloods when captain Rolex was deputy and he is absolutely fantastic. Has great leadership skills and always stays calm.

muhammad aaqil

Player
Player
+1 he will be perfect for the role as he has a lot of experience on multiple organizations an awesome candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom