Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me:

1.Your name IRL: Luka
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname: Lukaa Mamardashvili
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

==I want to be a leader of the Ballas gang, because i have a good experience in the illegal organizations i know all rp rules (General rules,Event Rules And Gehetto Rules),So with my experience i know how to this organization is working.So this all illegal organization helped to me a lot in this city,i learned how to make the money,how to shoot very well and all rp rules.The last time i was a turf team member in many gangs for example: in bloods gang,Vagos,Marabunta,after this i was a Deputy leader of the Families gang and i was a Ballas gang HC.So gangs ar my favorite organization and thats why i want to become the leader.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

==Just for improve the RolePlay we need to follow and comply all Rp rules: General rules,Ghetto rules,State rules,Event rules and with this we will improve the rp too and it will be a good for everyone.If there will be a situation and if we will not follow some rp rules and if we will break it we the organization will get a warning of verbal warning and the organization will be disbanded and it will be a bad for a leader and hes organization members thats why we need to improve the RolePlay.Now i will tell about how my organization will work if i will be the leader so:

1. I will select only 4 people from my organization who knows all RolePlay rules and this people will recruit a new members,they will ask the questions about the Ghetto rules,General Rules,Event rules,situations and if the people will answer all the questions correctly they will join in my organization.

2. I will select the people for a Capture evnet who knows shooting and who has a good shooting skills and this team will collect 100% turf.

3. Me and my organization members will get a graffit points.

4. We will make the FZ raid many times.

thats how i will improve the RolePlay and if i will be a leader just the Ballas gang will be a more active then other gangs and best organization ever.

Thank you for reading my application

Ex-Vagos,Bloods,Marabunta Turfer,Ex-The Failies Deputy leader,HC of The Ballas Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom