Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedrico Valverdee

Ex-LSPD Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord: M17#7760
6. Your Nickname: Fedrico Valverdee
7. Your ID: 203924

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-I want to be a leader of LSPD because I have a lot of experience in LSPD. I was in Neron, Rodrego(Temp term), Ronan, steph’s term I made myself up to the deputy chief. I went through captain of detectives, chief of detectives, chief of staff and the last couple of days of Stephs term I was deputy chief.

2-I would like to try running LSPD as it was my first LEO that I joined with the help of my deputies. Hopefully i'll make it the best term.

3-I watched the leaders before me closely and see what the mistakes and what the benefits with the orders they take , as a result i have encountered many Situations to make me prepared to be the next leader of LSPD as i will make sure their will be no violations from LSPD side also i have started from a cadet and gained my way up to deputy chief.

1-Human resources
This department will be in charge of roster, recruiting, promotion ceremony and training.
Training will be in 3 phases
First phase:
Teaching them about the LSPD email, the basics, how to do logs, how to use pda, towing, turning on bodycam and giving fines.

Second phase:
Teaching them how to get their first arrest, Miranda rights, place down barricades and how to turn on the car Rader.

Third phase:
Will be pov of first arrest. They will also go threw a script when recruiting people and ask about basic IC and OOC rules

1.Recruiting:

First
of all they have to make sure that he has no face tattoos or hand tattoos.Also no criminal record and they are minimum 7 years in the city.

Second
it will contain IQ questions as in what will they do in certain situations .

Third
it will contain OOC questions as in what is PG, NLR, Meta gaming, Mixing.

Last but not least
They have to make sure they are fluent in english as well as they have level 2+ Backpack

2-S.W.A.T:

Will be the fast response and special tactics department.
Swat will take care and lead Ghetto patrols as they will do 3 ghettos patrols in one week.
They will also lead events such as subs, aircraft, bank and many more
Swat units will be trained for specific situations as well.

3-Detectives:

Detectives is an undercover depertment.
Detectives will help out FIB with gathering evidence on gangs and busts.
Detectives will do joint busts with FIB

4-Parking enforcement:

Parking enforcement will be in charge of towing all the city with at least 4 units.
Parking enforcement will not join any kind of events.

5-IA:

Internal affairs units will only be the trusted people in LSPD.
Internal affairs will be responsible for bodycam inspections, any problem given by the hc or between anyone else.
Internal affairs will be responsible for any problems between LEOs as they will solve them.
Internal affairs will do random checkups for licenses also ask internal questions randomly.
Internal affairs will be responsible for contracts signed

6-Special task force:

Special task force units will be picked by the COS, with the approval of deputy chief and Chief of police.
Special task force units will only be the most highly experienced units as well as they understand a lot of the ooc rules and ic.
Special task force will be helping S.W.A.T and detective bureau at the same time.
Special task force will not have a head or a captain (Special task force will only report to the Chief of Police and Deputy Chief).

7-Public relations:

Public relations will be responsible for global's, events and advertisement for LSPD.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1-
Every unit has to have the knowledge of the state legislation.

2-Performing joint training with other leos to improve skills .

3- Making sure there is no favoritism in the org they have to work for there ranks.

4- Making sure we have stable communications with other LEOS.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-I want to be a leader of LSPD because I have a lot of experience in LSPD. I was in Neron, Rodrego(Temp term), Ronan, steph’s term I made myself up to the deputy chief. I went through captain of detectives, chief of detectives, chief of staff and the last couple of days of Stephs term I was deputy chief.

2-I would like to try running LSPD as it was my first LEO that I joined with the help of my deputies. Hopefully i'll make it the best term.

3-I watched the leaders before me closely and see what the mistakes and what the benefits with the orders they take , as a result i have encountered many Situations to make me prepared to be the next leader of LSPD as i will make sure their will be no violations from LSPD side also i have started from a cadet and gained my way up to deputy chief.

1-Human resources
This department will be in charge of roster, recruiting, promotion ceremony and training.
First phase:
Teaching them about the LSPD email, the basics, how to do logs, how to use pda, towing, turning on bodycam and giving fines.

Second phase: Teaching them how to get their first arrest, Miranda rights, place down barricades and how to turn on the car Rader.

Third phase: Will be pov of first arrest. They will also go threw a script when recruiting people and ask about basic IC and OOC rules

1.Recruiting:

First
of all they have to make sure that he has no face tattoos or hand tattoos.Also no criminal record and they are minimum 7 years in the city.

Second it will contain IQ questions as in what will they do in certain situations .

Third it will contain OOC questions as in what is PG, NLR, Meta gaming, Mixing.

Last but not least
They have to make sure they are fluent in english as well as they have level 2+ Backpack

2-S.W.A.T:
Swat will take care and lead Ghetto patrols as they will do 3 ghettos patrols in one week.

3-Detectives:

4-Parking enforcement:
Parking enforcement will be in charge of towing all the city with at least 4 units.

5-IA:
Internal affairs will be responsible for bodycam inspections, any problem given by the hc or between anyone else.
Internal affairs will be responsible for any problems between LEOs as they will solve them.
Internal affairs will do random checkups for licenses also ask internal questions randomly.

6-Special task force:
Special task force units will be picked by the COS, with the approval of deputy chief and Chief of police.
Special task force units will only be the most highly experienced units as well as they understand a lot of the ooc rules and ic.
Special task force will be helping S.W.A.T and detective bureau at the same time.
Special task force will not have a head or a captain (Special task force will only report to the Chief of Police and Deputy Chief).

7-Public relations:
Public relations will be responsible for global's, events and advertisement for LSPD.

1-

3- Making sure there is no favoritism in the org they have to work for there ranks.

+

Jone Snow

Player
Player
Best High Comman i ever sow and he will be the best leader im sure So Big Vote to Fedrico .🎉 GO Fedrico GO 🎉

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

1-Human resources
First phase:

Second phase: Teaching them how to get their first arrest, Miranda rights, place down barricades and how to turn on the car Rader.

Third phase: Will be pov of first arrest. They will also go threw a script when recruiting people and ask about basic IC and OOC rules

1.Recruiting:

First

Second it will contain IQ questions as in what will they do in certain situations .

Third it will contain OOC questions as in what is PG, NLR, Meta gaming, Mixing.

Last but not least

2-S.W.A.T:

3-Detectives:

4-Parking enforcement:

5-IA:

6-Special task force:

7-Public relations:

1-

+ But let powerpuff tow cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom