Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Caliente

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ivan

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone – GMT+1

4. Average online per day – 6+ hours

5. Your Discord – BruC#1855

6. Your Nickname – Jon Caliente

7. Your ID – 15029

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience in legal organisations. I first joined LSPD in May of 2021. I joined Cody Miles' term and I continued to be in legal orgs ever since. I have led multiple divisions in LSPD (Internal Affairs, SWAT, Patrol Division) and I was Deputy Chief as well.
With a proper leader, LSPD can be a great organisation once again.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation.

- the most important thing to do is make LSPD seen on the streets.

We would do more patrols on the city streets, we would tow more vehicles and make sure streets are clean from all crime. We would do Ghetto patrols with other organisations and we would focus on drug investigations. That's just one of the things we would do.
The whole organisation would have 4 divisions in total. Those are - Patrol Division, SWAT, Field Training Division, Internal Affairs and Undercover division.
Each division will have their High Command - Major, Captain and Lieutenant.

- I would make sure to train all officers properly.
In order to make LSPD great again, all officers need to receive proper training for their patrols and all duties. I have good connections in the GrandRP community and I can bring back OGs from old LSPD to give them training and teach them how to be an amazing example to others.
I would improve the chain of command. A lot of people have always been rude to people of lower rank. Everyone should be respected equally and there should be no discrimination based on their race, their voice, etc.

All I want to do is ensure that under my leadership the LSPDs roleplay will be an amazing representation of me and my officers.

Thank you for reading my application.
Have a wonderful day.
Jon Caliente | 15029
Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD

mr_white98

Player
Player
100% best choice for the position, we are talking about experience and knowledge If Jon is taking that serious I can guarantee that we will have best and strongest LSPD ever beside FIB

William Robinson

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ivan

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone – GMT+1

7. Your ID – 15029

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience in legal organisations. I first joined LSPD in May of 2021. I joined Cody Miles' term and I continued to be in legal orgs ever since. I have led multiple divisions in LSPD (Internal Affairs, SWAT, Patrol Division) and I was Deputy Chief as well.

We would do more patrols on the city streets, we would tow more vehicles and make sure streets are clean from all crime. We would do Ghetto patrols with other organisations and we would focus on drug investigations. That's just one of the things we would do.
The whole organisation would have 4 divisions in total. Those are - Patrol Division, SWAT, Field Training Division, Internal Affairs and Undercover division.

In order to make LSPD great again, all officers need to receive proper training for their patrols and all duties. I have good connections in the GrandRP community and I can bring back OGs from old LSPD to give them training and teach them how to be an amazing example to others.
I would improve the chain of command. A lot of people have always been rude to people of lower rank. Everyone should be respected equally and there should be no discrimination based on their race, their voice, etc.

All I want to do is ensure that under my leadership the LSPDs roleplay will be an amazing representation of me and my officers.

Have a wonderful day.
Jon Caliente | 15029
Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ivan

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone – GMT+1

7. Your ID – 15029

Additional information

Have a wonderful day.
Jon Caliente | 15029
Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
If you want a good leader this time, take him

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ivan

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone – GMT+1

7. Your ID – 15029

Additional information

Have a wonderful day.
Jon Caliente | 15029
Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
+++

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
This is my guy, Deserves leadership by far, Has such amazing capabilities and leadership skills big vouch for my boy ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom