Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jackky me
Administrators nickname
Rohit_Garg
Date
Nov 17, 2022
Time
2:49PM
Proofs
To be honest, I'm a newbie, so I don't know how to record, so I don't have anything to prove.

Ethen Olivia

Player
Player
This is Petitioner, if I'm being honest, I don't know all the rules about this game, I just started playing and I entered Grand Rp discord, my computer has no mic, so I can't speak.the black market came back to my car and robbed a group. When I got out of the car, knowing that it was a robbery, one of the group shot me first
I was angry and asked why they killed me. My computer doesn't have a speaker and they said I can't hear them. They killed me and saved me. Then an admin came and I typed and I said that they were the two who killed me. I was scared and ran away, so my account was bann by the admin for seven days. Then I asked my friend and I realized that if there is a group robbery, you can't run away. I didn't fight back when they robbed me, I didn't do anything, and now I'm banned because I don't know the rules of the game , Please forgive me once and open my account again. I'm a newbie player Sir.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom