Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zeeshan bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2021
Time of violation
16 58
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx5lEni535uLacffrD7ylJpIDiEiCwtI8s

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
I just bought a new house and create fam and setting my cars in front of my fam house this guy 31811 coming doing vdm or abusing me i told them i will call to admin and he says do what you want.
And they told me i am coming with fam to raid on you, means such a toxic people in this good city that I don't know about that guy i was just try to setting my car in best view.

Corbin MacMillen

MynO
Player
I just bought a new house and create fam and setting my cars in front of my fam house this guy 31811 coming doing vdm or abusing me i told them i will call to admin and he says do what you want.
And they told me i am coming with fam to raid on you, means such a toxic people in this good city that I don't know about that guy i was just try to setting my car in best view.
ID: 52022 is abusing OOC and mentioning parents (sister and mother) | General Rule 3.1, 3.2
On top of that, he is using OOC words "Admin, Report"
I request the admin to take action against this act.

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
Bro he is tell me he is my father so what is that i asked him 2 times i think you cant check this

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
When an oldie come to my property and tehy bulling on me such like this and i just told somewords against thier behaviour so its mean i am wrong

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
First of all why they said me i am your father what reason they came in my property and smash cars ?

Corbin MacMillen

MynO
Player
When an oldie come to my property and tehy bulling on me such like this and i just told somewords against thier behaviour so its mean i am wrong
That is just a part of RP, you are not allowed to mention parents in the RP and not allowed to abuse OOC
You can point a gun and give him 5sec warning to leave the property.
Read General Rule 3.1 and 3.2

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
I think you not check pov correct. I have not a right now and what rp? He told me that he is my father now is this rp?

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
u asked me who i am and i said i am ur daddy so that was rp going on and after that u mentioned my id and said i will call admin then the situation converted into ooc and then u ooc insulted me

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
And when they said see your face and with bulling now what i do, here is a point why they told i am your father?

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
If you felt insulted, than i am a youtuber and i also felt insulted in front of my viewers. Why you told i am your father? You can come easily in my property and asked me who are you? I do raid on you. This is rp, but if you come with car ramming smash me and when i asked you who are? And you told i am your father than what is this?
u asked me who i am and i said i am ur daddy so that was rp going on and after that u mentioned my id and said i will call admin then the situation converted into ooc and then u ooc insulted

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
If you felt insulted, than i am a youtuber and i also felt insulted in front of my viewers. Why you told i am your father? You can come easily in my property and asked me who are you? I do raid on you. This is rp, but if you come with car ramming smash me and when i asked you who are? And you told i am your father than what is this?
as u can see in ur own stream that i didnt ram u or any of ur friends. u were sitting in ur dirty black kamacho

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
And now they are on my stream how you know about my channel? Metagaming you are doing? You see my house in stream and come there? And now bulling on me in my stream chat box

Corbin MacMillen

MynO
Player
And now they are on my stream how you know about my channel? Metagaming you are doing? You see my house in stream and come there? And now bulling on me in my stream chat box
You yourself uploaded your video in POV and asking "how you know about my channel"
300 IQ or what?

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
I know i upload pov i just asked you why you take side of them, listen i told you that i am your father i told each and everyone in city means its ooc right? No one want to take action against this becuase father is not ooc? Right?

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
First of all my buddy we didn’t saw ur stream until u uploaded the pov in the forum so stop that meta gaming thing u are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom