Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zeeshan bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2021
Time of violation
16 58
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx5lEni535uLacffrD7ylJpIDiEiCwtI8s

Albert King

Player
Player
I just bought a new house and create fam and setting my cars in front of my fam house this guy 31811 coming doing vdm or abusing me i told them i will call to admin and he says do what you want.
And they told me i am coming with fam to raid on you, means such a toxic people in this good city that I don't know about that guy i was just try to setting my car in best view.
It is seen in the POV that he is provoking but you are just mentioning his parents and sister , and mind it he just said IC and you took it OOC

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
It is seen in the POV that he is provoking but you are just mentioning his parents and sister , and mind it he just said IC and you took it OOC
Sir i know but in rules they mention parents, if father is ic than they type parents except father. I think you understand, this not a good word that he told me that he is my father, can you imagine this sentence, this sentence is related in relation with my mother or my fami

Meet Saint

Player
Player
This thread is intended for reporter, reported person and admins. I don't understand why you guys keep writing same and same messages. Instead go and play RP guys. Reported person will write what he wants to say and admin will take care of situation. Just stop spamming.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 31811 will receive a punishment for Provoking.
  • ID 52022 will receive a punishment for OOC toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom