Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghassan_Graica

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mohammad Ghassan
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 4-7
5. Your Discord : Ghassan#8875
6. Your Nickname : Ghassan Aldker
7. Your ID : 98785

1.Leader of LSPD.

A.I have previous experience in the LSPD; I began working there in Tyrell's term (February 2022) as a trainee and worked my way up until I was commander of SWAT in the first city (EN1) and chief of staff in the third city (EN3). In addition, I have previous experience in the FIB; I was the SAU/JTTF head in the FIB in White Wade (August 2022).

B. When I was Chief of Staff in the third city (EN3), the leader (Rodrego Gracia) made every Chief of Staff a supervisor of each department (like Curator of that department), on my side, I was given S.W.A.T and I used to focus on the other departments, so I believe I'll be able to manage five departments, which will be:
1.Internal Affairs
2.Field Training Department
3.S.W.A.T
4.Undercover Bureau
5.Parking Enforcement
Each department will have their own work, and each department will be assigned quests to complete by the end of each week, with assistance from their supervisor.

Internal Affairs: They will ensure that all officers are clean, and if corruption is discovered, they will fight it. They will also inspect warehouse footage to ensure that no one steals from our armory.

Field Training Department(FTD):Everyone who applies for the LSPD will meet a member of this team as the first person he or she meets from the LSPD; their job will be to interview citizens, train trainees, and ensure that all officers on the streets are prepared to deal with the most common situations.

S.W.A.T: I'll make sure that S.W.A.T is present in each situation, and that S.W.A.T is the first responder to situations, rather than focusing on minor details like arresting/ fining/ towing, and so on, and that they take the lead in events, situations, and so on.

Undercover Bureau: They'll get evidence from events, bust wanted people by the state, and put a stop to illegal deals in ingenious ways.

Parking Enforcement: The goal is to have as many towers cleaning the streets at the same time as possible. Their job is to keep Los Santos' streets clear of abandoned and illegally parked cars. They will not be performing any LSPD main work to improve things beyond expectations.

C. I'll continue to insist that the LSPD be always on the streets, prepared for any impending situation, and that we'll always have the appropriate troops for each circumstance available.
Additionally, I'll promote these active units, Sincerely deserving individuals will get special promotions.

3.I will always put my officers and their understanding of the rules first. For example, if an NG raid is ongoing, I will make sure that all units respond except parking enforcement. If a gang fails to do RP, my first action would be to solve this IC rather than attempting to get them banned/org warned by admins/curators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom