Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Stark

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Yug Verma
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord : Lunaa#0007
6. Your Nickname : Lunaa Quinn
7. Your ID : 113797

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Well to be honest I always wanted to be leader of 3 ORGS , LSPD , FIB and NG , I have already been NG Leader in the past and Now I am the current Temp. Chief of LSPD , Its good I always wanted to be its leader but with full terms . Thats why I feel We need a hardworking , capable , experienced and person who respects all the rules and admins/ curators , should be its leader because LSPD is a very Important ORG in this Server Its the main police Department And its leader should be a person a who Understand how leadership works out and What are the main objectives of the ORG . Our Objective as LSPD leader is to make sure we have MAX Towing , patrolling , MAX numbers at all situations . And this is what I am doing in my Temp Leadership right now !! Our Job as a leader should be NO Corruption , NO Favoritism , NO Toxicity , A Beautiful Family like relation with all other ORG , NO Rule breaks and respect all admins and curators and follow whatever they say !

Here are the List of things which I am trying to give my 100% as its Temp Leader

2.1 - Towing and Patrolling - Many people think LSPD main job is the attend ATM Robberies , store robberies and wait for a situation . BUT This is wrong , OUR Main job is to make sure we have MAX Towing in the city and Max patrolling in the city , Because LSPD main objective is to TOW cars and Patrol around the city and Give FINES . So I am making Sure that we are only on towing and patrolling at all timezones . Even I tow cars all the time when there is No situation going ON .

2.2 - Activity - Any ORG ( Legal or Crime ) Main job is the stay Active all the time . Make sure we have units at all timezones . Make sure we provide Max numbers at all situations like Store robbery , Hostage situation , BM Raid , FZ Raid , Gang raid , SUBS and SO ON . To get a good activity we have to make sure we do open recruitment at all time zones get people for Day after Server reset and Night before Server reset . Give them good bonuses for all their hard work So that people stay more active and give 100% for the ORG .

2.3 - Promotion and Favoritism - I will make sure please in my ORG get promoted and respected for their hard work , As I did in my previous leadership . Favoritism is the very bad thing to do for someone . Activity and Favoritism and deeply connected , Ill explain how - So if you Promote and respect that just of person who does not care of the ORG very less Active but is your friend this will affect the Activity as other will say who are working and care for the ORG that Our Leader or High commands are doing favoritism and we wont work for you . But IF Your Promote , respect , Love a person who is giving 100% for the ORG staying active and cares for this ORG then he will encourage 10 more people to work hard and put more Hrs as OUR LEADER Cares for them . This is how both things are connected

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Maintaining Good Relations with all ORGS - Relations between Orgs is the most Important thing , If state ORG have good relation then they are 100% more stronger . So I will make sure to respect and have a family like relation with all ORGs with ZERO TOXICITY because we all are in the same team and like a big family

3.2 - Doing Quality RP - I will make sure all my members Follow all the rules and regulations of the server and HR departments will make sure New recruits are doing quality RP and not doing any rules breaks . This will improve RP in the ORG in a different level !

3.3 - Handling every IC situation with quality RP - I will make sure to handle all my situations ICly with solid RP and and quality RP with will improve RP in the ORG a lot .

3.4 - Be there for all ORGs - What more important than being there ? I will make sure LSPD Will be there in all situations when needed , Follow its jurisdiction and provide backup for all Situations . Ex - Ems need LSPD for Open recruitment we will be the first one to provide them support and any help required by other ORGS

I My current leadership this are the departments in LSPD

1. HR

2 SWAIT

3. Detectives

4. Towing

5 . IA - not a department but trusted people only

I would just say in the end This will be my departments . There will be 1 or 2 % changes if I get full leadership because As temp Also I am would like a complete leader not thinking As a temp ! If I get the leadership I dont need any Freeze OR Disband , OUR ORG is running Smooth now it will just go with the Flow !

Thanks for giving your time and reading this application ,
Regards,
Lunaa Quinn.
+

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
1. Your name IRL : Yug Verma
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord : Lunaa#0007
6. Your Nickname : Lunaa Quinn
7. Your ID : 113797

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Well to be honest I always wanted to be leader of 3 ORGS , LSPD , FIB and NG , I have already been NG Leader in the past and Now I am the current Temp. Chief of LSPD , Its good I always wanted to be its leader but with full terms . Thats why I feel We need a hardworking , capable , experienced and person who respects all the rules and admins/ curators , should be its leader because LSPD is a very Important ORG in this Server Its the main police Department And its leader should be a person a who Understand how leadership works out and What are the main objectives of the ORG . Our Objective as LSPD leader is to make sure we have MAX Towing , patrolling , MAX numbers at all situations . And this is what I am doing in my Temp Leadership right now !! Our Job as a leader should be NO Corruption , NO Favoritism , NO Toxicity , A Beautiful Family like relation with all other ORG , NO Rule breaks and respect all admins and curators and follow whatever they say !

Here are the List of things which I am trying to give my 100% as its Temp Leader

2.1 - Towing and Patrolling - Many people think LSPD main job is the attend ATM Robberies , store robberies and wait for a situation . BUT This is wrong , OUR Main job is to make sure we have MAX Towing in the city and Max patrolling in the city , Because LSPD main objective is to TOW cars and Patrol around the city and Give FINES . So I am making Sure that we are only on towing and patrolling at all timezones . Even I tow cars all the time when there is No situation going ON .

2.2 - Activity - Any ORG ( Legal or Crime ) Main job is the stay Active all the time . Make sure we have units at all timezones . Make sure we provide Max numbers at all situations like Store robbery , Hostage situation , BM Raid , FZ Raid , Gang raid , SUBS and SO ON . To get a good activity we have to make sure we do open recruitment at all time zones get people for Day after Server reset and Night before Server reset . Give them good bonuses for all their hard work So that people stay more active and give 100% for the ORG .

2.3 - Promotion and Favoritism - I will make sure please in my ORG get promoted and respected for their hard work , As I did in my previous leadership . Favoritism is the very bad thing to do for someone . Activity and Favoritism and deeply connected , Ill explain how - So if you Promote and respect that just of person who does not care of the ORG very less Active but is your friend this will affect the Activity as other will say who are working and care for the ORG that Our Leader or High commands are doing favoritism and we wont work for you . But IF Your Promote , respect , Love a person who is giving 100% for the ORG staying active and cares for this ORG then he will encourage 10 more people to work hard and put more Hrs as OUR LEADER Cares for them . This is how both things are connected

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Maintaining Good Relations with all ORGS - Relations between Orgs is the most Important thing , If state ORG have good relation then they are 100% more stronger . So I will make sure to respect and have a family like relation with all ORGs with ZERO TOXICITY because we all are in the same team and like a big family

3.2 - Doing Quality RP - I will make sure all my members Follow all the rules and regulations of the server and HR departments will make sure New recruits are doing quality RP and not doing any rules breaks . This will improve RP in the ORG in a different level !

3.3 - Handling every IC situation with quality RP - I will make sure to handle all my situations ICly with solid RP and and quality RP with will improve RP in the ORG a lot .

3.4 - Be there for all ORGs - What more important than being there ? I will make sure LSPD Will be there in all situations when needed , Follow its jurisdiction and provide backup for all Situations . Ex - Ems need LSPD for Open recruitment we will be the first one to provide them support and any help required by other ORGS

I My current leadership this are the departments in LSPD

1. HR

2 SWAIT

3. Detectives

4. Towing

5 . IA - not a department but trusted people only

I would just say in the end This will be my departments . There will be 1 or 2 % changes if I get full leadership because As temp Also I am would like a complete leader not thinking As a temp ! If I get the leadership I dont need any Freeze OR Disband , OUR ORG is running Smooth now it will just go with the Flow !

Thanks for giving your time and reading this application ,
Regards,
Lunaa Quinn.
if u dont get leader no one gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom