Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Wess
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2022
Time of violation
19:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wobhKeaTTq8

aSSenSel

Player
Player
It is obvious that there is no recoil in this clip. Compare it with any pov you want, you'll understand
It may seem normal to you because it is something you do all the time. At least we don't get banned for 60 days by installing the first illegal redux we come across. And also thank you for your interest, it's nice to know that I have so many fans.

fozen

Player
Player
It may seem normal to you because it is something you do all the time. At least we don't get banned for 60 days by installing the first illegal redux we come across. And also thank you for your interest, it's nice to know that I have so many fans.
🧢

Emir Wess

Player
Player

Is it fun to discuss under the forum
zigot

KaaNKillaa

Player
Player
bruh 218k saying that im his fan:ROFLMAO: never forget that u are a npc and tell my greetings to muratcan that who wrote these for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom