Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Berry_Allen
Administrators nickname
Hector_Espinoza
Date
Nov 18, 2022
Time
Game Time 21:17
Proofs
https://files.fm/f/c6kt8yagf

Berry_Allen

Player
Player
They shot me while I was driving in the ghetto, so I got angry and went to the balcony to smoke. When I came, I got my 3rd warning from fear rp and got banned for 1 week, sorry for being afk, I thought your active role was over. It's really too long for me to stay away from Grand rp servers for 1 week, please request my ban. I bet nothing like this will ever happen again.

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
sadly you were standing in the ghetto you need to be aware of your surroundings if you were afk you no you could have been robbed in the ghetto, we have no way to prove your afk you could have been standing there avoiding the robbery.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration

Berry_Allen

Player
Player
sadly you were standing in the ghetto you need to be aware of your surroundings if you were afk you no you could have been robbed in the ghetto, we have no way to prove your afk you could have been standing there avoiding the robbery.
let's repeat that role, I had 1 revo 1 assault rifle on me, they would rob me but my ban should be unbanned I was really bored so I got up from the computer for 5 minutes

Top Bottom