Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me:
1.Your name IRL: Luka
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname: Lukaa Mamardashvili
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

>>Just i want to become the leader of the Bloods Gang,because this gang is my favorite and i know how this illegal organizations are working.I got big experience from the gangs in this city just i improved my skills,i made big money,i learned all the general rules,Ghetto rules,Event rules and i learned how to rob the people,cars and how to involve in the criminal activities.I was in all the gangs for example : i was turf team member in the marabunta,bloods and vagos gang,i was HC of The Ballas gang and i was a Deputy leader of the families gang.Now if i will become the leader i will do my best.<<

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

>>just every leader and very organization members need to follow all rp rules (General rules,Ghetto rules,State Rules,Event rules and others) so if i will become the leader i will follow all the the RolePlay rules and i will try to do not break any rule because if i will break it my organization will get a warning and if i will get a many warnings my organization will be disbanded and i will not will be the leader anymore so thats why everyone needs to comply the rp rules.<<

>So in my organization i will select the team who will recruit the new members they will ask the questions about the rp rules and situations and if people passed it they will join.

>I will select the turf leader who knows how to lead the turf team and who has a best shooting skills so this team will collect 100% turf.

>We will get a Graffit Points.

>We will make the FZ Raids

So i think if i will be a leader just bloods will be a best organization and more active then other gangs.

Thank you for reading my application

Ex-Vagos I Bloods I Marabunta Turfer I Ex-The Failies Deputy leader I HC of The Ballas Gang

>>>>>>>>>>Luka Mamardashvili<<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom